Pavo Information Systems Pvt. Ltd
From October 2010
Worked as Assistant System Administrator for Vartechs Info Pvt. Ltd from Aug 2008 to Sep 2010.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES at Pavo Information Systems Pvt. Ltd:
From October 2010
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Red Hat Enterprises Linux servers and Desktops.
• Creating and maintaining Users, Groups, and Access control list.
• Configuring Bonding (Ether channel)
• Configuring and Managing NFS Servers with Autofs.
• Managing SAMBA and FTP and share resources and clients.
• Managing Linux storage with LVMs and Creating Partitions and managing disk space.
• Handling System startup troubleshooting.
• Basic shell scripting with respect to OS administration.
• Managing system performance tasks and scheduling jobs using CRON
• OS installation and Patching.
• Configuring additional swap space and remote file system administration.
• Installation and maintenance of packages through RPM & YUM
• Network management using net config, netstat and ifconfig utilities.
• Managing Linux servers, Network Server/product deployment, and expansion & testing.
• Process adherence & incident reports.
• Fault analysis and troubleshooting of servers related issues.
• Participate in 24/7 support including weekend system prep and on-call rotations as needed.
Assistant System Administrator
Vartechs Info Pvt. Ltd
August 2008 - September 2010
• Configured and troubleshooting of Windows 2003.
• Worked on DNS & DHCP Server in Windows 2003 Server.
• Handling Servers, Desktops and Laptops.
• Outlook configuration and PST's repairing and backup.
• Cabling and connecting Network devices like Hub, Switch, and Router.
• Configured TCP/IP Based Networks LAN/WAN.
• Configured Network Printers like HP Laser Jet 5000N and RichMP2000L2 and troubleshooting of printer driver installation issues.
• Networking, trouble shooting, and system software support for patches and new releases.
• Hardware troubleshooting and Spares replacement.
Qualifications & Certifications