TRAINED IN ICD-9
KNOWLEDGE OF ANATONY /TERMINOLOGY
From November 2012
1.-Medical summerization ( past medical reports, medical reports )
2.-Evaluation of applicant form for coverage
3- Decision making
BLK SUPERSPECIALITY HOSPITAL
August 2011 - September 2012
1. Dispensing medications for patients in wards, the emergency department and outpatients.
2. Proper storage of medicines according to the storage condition of medicines.
3. Providing medication counseling to patients.
4. Visiting patients in their room after discharge to ensure safe medication management.
· B. Pharm project on “ DEVELOPING PRICING STRATEGY AND PROGRAMS”
Qualifications & Certifications
PHARMACY WEEK Held
GURU NANAK PUBLIC SCHOOL