Personal Assistant in C.M.O
Honourable Ministers and IT&C Department, A.P
Government of IT&C Dept., A
and attending Protocol Duties with Foreign Visitors and Other State V.V.I.Ps. and also Attending Presentations and Seminars along with my Boss.
• I Use to report Joint Director (Administration) for all functions, and maintain confidential files and interact with all departments in secretariat to collect significant Government Orders.
• Supporting to Joint Director (A) in scrutinizing applications for Recruiting Director, Joint Directors, Asst. Directors, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistants and District Information Officers for Technical Support to Government Organizations in Secretariat, all Directors, Corporations and all District Collector Offices in State.
• Supporting to Joint Director (A) in organizing Technical Training Programmers on E-Procurement for Executives like Chief Engineers and other Departmental Executives and other Basic Training Programmers for all Employees of Andhra Pradesh
• Maintaining Monthly Salaries of all Civil Servants and Staff of IT&C Department & E-Seva Department. And also other Financial Benefits other Emoluments to all Government Employees and Contracts Employees in IT&C Department & E-Seva.
• Interact with Software Companies to explain about IT policy and to provide and other relevant documents for making payments to companies for subsidies as per IT Policies for IT Development in Andhra Pradesh.
• Participating in I.T Exhibitions and Seminars Conducting by IT&C Dept.
• Personal Assistant to Deputy Secretary to Chief Minister's Office Attending the duties of receiving Chief Minster Relief Fund Applications and Representations Signed by Honourable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, from Honourable Ministers, all Political Representatives, Bureaucrats, and Government Officials and those representations forwarded to Officers of C.M.O.
Leadership Skill & Team Spirit, Takes Lead & initiative in Team
Flexibility and willingness to Travel
SKILLS AND INHERENT:
• Strong Analytical Skills.
• Leadership Skill & Team Spirit, Takes Lead & initiative in Team.
• Flexibility and willingness to Travel.
• Typewriting English Higher.
• Typewriting Telugu Higher.
• Typewriting Hindi Lower.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application.
• COBOL, AS-400.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITES:
• Learning New Rules.
H.No.1-3-176/4/C/22/1, SHIVA ENCLAVE,
FLAT NO.102, IST FLOOR,
P&T COLONY, GANDHI NAGAR,
PERMANENT ADDRESS: 3/135, NAWABPET, MAINROAD,
CONTACT NUMBER: 8897363179, 8686363232.
Qualifications & Certifications
Sri Venkateswara University in Tirupathi
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more