Communication, Documentation, Visualization and Presentation being my inherent traits, I am motivated to describe, explain, teach, illustrate, and interpret. I strongly believe that it must be communicated, made heard and sensitized that has the potential to change the things for better and make this beautiful planet more livable, lovable and sustainable…! With a PMP© (Project Management Professional) Certification from PMI, International Executive MBA in HRM from UBI, PG Diploma in Psychological Counseling in first class from IBMS; at present I am working as a Freelance Project Management Professional and Independent Consultant for Organization Development, Social Media and Strategic CSR while pursuing my PG Diploma in CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) from Karve Institute of Social Service.
Analysis and Counselling
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I am a practicing analyst without any certifications for individuals as well as companies.
I can analyse almost anything under the sun for its purpose, presentation and persuasion.
I have this natural ability of empathising to any concern and respond to it positively, every time.
Sr. Manager, CAD and Corporate Communications
Niteen Parulekar Architects Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai
October 2008 - December 2009
• AutoCAD Skills Assessments, Training and Development
• Facilitating and Regularizing overall CAD Centre functioning
• Defining and enforcing CAD Standards to Improve Quality and Productivity
• Corporate and Visual Communications to empower initiatives and strengthen corporate identity
Designed the Logo, schematic layout and website Architecture, Base Graphics and Content for this 'Experiential Learning Platform' initiative.
JAGO - A CSR Project
Although this is an assignment I prepared for the PGD-CSR term-work, it is a concept note of a full-fledged CSR project all the same that could be detailed and executed if undertaken.
Another website design conceived, conceptualized and content developed by me with a strategy of exploiting it as the biggest marketing tool for the client and his service. Extremely fulfilling experience with the creative effort, supportive technical experts and achieving all targets as envisaged...!
My involvement was – Logo Design, Concept, Design, Content Development, Graphic Design, documentation and coordination of the Website development – for this business service that offers Personalized Greetings Service to its clients.
• Administrative policies and procedures
• Constitution of organization structure
• Strategic Human Resource Planning
• Sustainable Human Resource Development
• Proficient and Cohesive Team Building
1. Branding – New Logo with slogan design giving an eloquent identity to the venture.
2. Marketing tools – Content development and articulate design of Website and Brochure.
3. OS – Design of Organization Structure and Refining Functions and Job-roles of its components.
4. Policy – Formulation of HR and Admin policies for systemized operations of routine tasks.
5. HRM – Human resource planning and management for employee engagement and retention.
6. Team Building – Conducted Appraisals, Group Discussions and Motivational Seminars.
7. Interior – Redesigned the office space to facilitate cohesive functioning and improved interests.
• DelPro© – Conceptualized this Project Management Tool for organized control of activities.
• Growing Together© – Conceived, planned and organized this Customer Loyalty Event.
• ISSE Challenger’s Trophy – A Community event on the occasion of International Day for Persons with Disabilities
DelPro is an advanced project management and team collaboration tool created for performers giving them a push to track their performance and achieve the SMART goals.
Qualifications & Certifications
Project Management Institute
International Executive MBA Human Resource Management
United Business Institute Belgium
Institute for behavioral and management sciences, Chittoor
New City High School, Dhule