Plot Enterprise Ghana Ltd
Serves as a technical support engineer to all functional areas of the facility. This includes
installation, inspection, assembly, servicing, troubleshooting and testing engineering
• Repair and maintain hydraulic presses, forklift-trucks, air-compressors, diesel-powered
generators, cooling tower, heat exchangers, chillers, boiler systems and mechanical drives and rotary equipment like pumps, motors, gear boxes and blowers.
• Maintain hydraulic and pneumatic systems - prime movers, control systems and pipe
• Assist plan daily activities, raised purchasing order for parts and compute technical
• Maintained inventory of equipment, parts & tools and Practices excellent housekeeping in work area.
• Assist with implementation and maintenance of the company's HSE & GMP policies and procedures on all site and workshop activities.
Trainee - Mechanical Engineer
• Design and develop engineering components and produces working drawings (AutoCAD).
• Dismantle/repair/replace/assemble/weld and fabricate engineering machinery.
• Perform machining operations like; turning, facing, shaping, milling, boring, drilling, grinding,
threads cutting and other machine shop processes.
• Planed predictive & preventive maintenance schedules of various equipment's.
• Implement and adopt the company's HSE policies and procedures on all site and workshop
Nestle Ghana Limited
• Operate and service the steam ovens.
• Maintain production lines machinery.
• Discharging chocolate paste, milling and packaging.
Provides technical support for breakdown diagnostics & repair, including risk and failure
• Perform pipe fitting works, fabrication, assemble, installs and repair pumps, valves,
strainers and maintains pipe systems.
• Weld and fabricate burglar-proof, automatic & manual industrial Gates, Pipe works.
• Practices excellent housekeeping in work area.
CEO & Founder