- Full time
- Part time
- One time
i am a hadoop developer and have around 3+ years of experience in hadoop big data
and also have hadoop ecosystem
From November 2011
From December 2011
United Services Automobile Association (USAA) is a Fortune 500 financial services company offering banking, investing, and insurance to people and families that serve, or served, in the United States military.Army officers to self-insure each other when they were unable to secure auto insurance due to the perception that they were a high-risk group. USAA has since expanded to offer banking and insurance services to past and present members of the Armed Forces and their immediate families.The company was one of the pioneers of direct marketing and most of its business is conducted over the Internet or telephone using employees instead of agents.
Platform: Ubuntu 12.04, Hadoop(CDH4)
Language: Java, MapReduce Framework
Database: Sql Server, Oracle
Other: Hive, Hbase, Sqoop, Pig, Eclipse
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Involved in loading data from UNIX file system to HDFS
2. Work with relational data and unstructured data through Hive.
3. Write Pig scripts and Mapreduce code to apply business logic and parse the data.
4. Analyzed the Functional Specifications.
5. Developed MapReduce application using Hadoop map reduce programming.
6. Storing and retrieved data using HQL from HBase and Hive.
7. Importing and Exporting data into HDFS and Hive using Sqoop
8. Experienced in managing and reviewing Hadoop log files
TAVANT Technologies Bangalore
November 2010 - November 2011
❖ Adept in end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding & testing, de-bugging, documentation, implementation and maintenance
❖ Resourceful in deploying various methodologies to analyze software process, recommending modifications to minimize escalations, and reduce cycle-time for the enhancement purposes
❖ Good communication & interpersonal skills with strong team building, problem solving and organizational abilities
Excel am UK
December 2010 - November 2011
The Influx Training Application is user friendly, Intranet Application Developed to maintain clean data of Student and Faculty information from different systems. Online Training Application Stores the information of the enquiry calls made by student, Conversations to the particular student, Studentenrolment, Payment details, Student attendance and all the basic information like Batch details, class details etc. The Online Training Application will give advantages to the organization like cost reduction, reducing manpower, efficient, securable.
Platform: Windows7, Unix
Language: Java, struts
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Developed Struts Action Classes; Here I did how to get the data from User. For this I have created FormBean classes.
2. As a team member used in requirement gathering analysis.
4. Created tables and views required for the application.
Qualifications & Certifications
degree College, Osmania University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more