Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Personal trainer friend in his sessions for extra money
From April 2013
I have used this time to try out many ideas that I have always thought about doing
• I have been writing a film script, which I am half way through finishing
• I started to learn how to dj
• I have helped my Personal trainer friend in his sessions for extra money
• I have been on various advert sets and movie sets as a TV/film extra
• I have taken in a comedy open mic night at the comedy store in London
• Writing articles for a blog regarding sports nutrition and exercise
September 2012 - April 2013
Daily analysis of length of stay and pricing recommendations for next 14 days
• Daily and weekly review and analysis of revenue opportunities for next 380 days
• Ensuring Forecast accuracy through correct use of modelling software and ensuring data is kept up to date
August 2011 - August 2012
Leading football sessions with young children
• Taking charge of competitive games between clients
• Building relationships with the players, children and the children's parents
• Effective communication and listening to people's issues were two vital skills needed, in order to create repeat business.
Qualifications & Certifications
Luton Sixth Form College
Stopsley High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more