Consultant/Trainer to SPSS ,India for the last 3 years. Undertaking Projects and SPSS Training on behalf of SPSS, India.
2. Imparted Business Analytics/SPSS/SAS training to various organizations like:
a. Allahabad University
b. Banaras Hindu University
c. Central University Punjab
d. Uttarakhand University
e. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
f. Jaipuria Institute of technology
IT Trainer -MS Office
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
1.SPSS Trainer & Consultant. Providing SPSS Training to Corporate and Students from MBA institutes. Also assisting Organisations to make effective use of SPSS for various applications like Data Mining, Trend Analysis, Correlation and Regression Analysis etc.
2. Corporate Trainer on MS-Project, MS-Office, ERP, CRM.
3. Undertaking/Executing Business/Data Analysis Projects for Companies like Insurance,
Marketing, Banking, Hospitals, Hotels etc.
4.Providing consultancy in the areas of MI(Management Information) solutions utilizing best
in class tools including MS SQL, Business Object etc.
5.Worked extensively on Databases like SQL Server, Oracle, UNIMAX, Integra Access etc.
6.Helping organizations to conduct Requirement Analysis or do it myself as outsourced
project on a turnkey basis
7.Providing consultancy on Project Management using MS Project.
8.Consultant to various Indian and Multinational Banks advising on IT Infrastructure
improvements, Software/Program enhancement/improvements, deliveries,
Budgetary Controls, Enhance Reporting System, interacting with board of Directors
periodically, Recruitment Planning, Software Quality Assurance etc.
IT Company- Net Connect Solutions Pvt. Ltd
January 2001 - December 2004
The company was engaged in Training and Software Development. I had the total responsibility of running the company.
Anand Nishkawa Company Limited, a Japanese Joint Venture Company
producing various automotive parts used by different Car/automobile manufacturer. The company has two plants with Head Office at NOIDA. The company has all the Application packages developed in-house using different Software platform. The company was networked with all the offices and factories i.e. both the plants, HO, Branches and C&F agents through Internet / Intranet. Apart from this I had responsibilities mentioned hereunder:
➢ To formulate a technology strategy, review and modify it, in line with changing market environment and changing business requirements
➢ To keep abreast of technology frontiers and trends, evaluate them and examine their relevance to the long term IT strategy
➢ To sequence and spread investments over the medium and long term. To formulate a budget on an annual basis and monitor and control budget variances
➢ To ensure that basic requirements like data security, data integrity, system reliability, up-gradability etc. are met
➢ To establish Country wide procedures, controls and checks
➢ To develop a disaster recovery plan and other contingency plans
➢ To coordinate with external vendors and IT consultants
➢ To coordinate with the outsourcing vendor for the installation, operation and maintenance of the network
➢ To oversee recruitment, training and development of subordinates. Appropriately invest in skills development for future technologies
engaged in producing Liquor and Milk based Products. I had complete responsibility related to IT/ Computerization which includes identifying areas for Computerization, procuring Hardware, selecting staff, Office Automation, Training of Staff on IT Products, Providing help in day to day working etc. The responsibilities I had were:
• Oversee a team of approximately 50+ applications developers based in multiple locations in • Provide leadership and direction to the team on both Application development and Maintenance of packages.
• Oversee the applications maintenance process. Work with business sponsors to prioritize
• Changes, and assign work to development teams. Ensure maintenance activities are performed in accordance with industry best practice processes and methods. Stay current with vendor product direction and release plans.
• Working with the Project Management Office and Architecture team, oversee new Application
• Implementation projects. Work with internal clients to scope and estimate projects; determine implementation approaches, and gain funding approval from the Executive Steering Committee.
• Assign development resources as needed.
• Working with the Applications Architect, ensure the ongoing integrity of the architecture and major application components as systems evolve and are enhanced.
• Working with senior staff, participate in the development and implementation of their requirements and accordingly frame the Strategy and architecture. Drive IT process improvement.
• Training of both Internally developed software as well as bought out Software.
Systems and Marketing
in an IT Consultancy
organization. In this organization I had the responsibility of both Marketing as well as Software Development for the Clients. My team and I have developed a number of Application Software.
My role in this job was that of Profit Centre Head. The activities I was involved were
Marketing of Software Services, Design /Develop and Implement the Software Package to the satisfaction of the Customer and finally realize the payments. I had worked under very
tight budget and very small team, but I enjoyed working in such an environment.
Worked in IT Department. Designed and developed Software for the Organisation.
Statistician in a large Engineering Industry
• E-CRM Software - Cincom with ACD, CTI, IVR, PD
• ActiveX, COM/DCOM, OLE/2, Internet/Intranet
• Languages: .Net (ASP.Net, VB.Net) Visual Basic, D2K, Java
• RDBMSs: Unify, Oracle and Sybase, SQL Server
• Office Automation: Lotus SmartSuite/Domino, MS-Office 2000,
Qualifications & Certifications
M.Sc. (Statistics & OR)