Growth-oriented marketing pro who lives and breathes integrated marketing – from strategy through successful ROI measurement. Specialties in promotions, digital marketing, branding and co-branded partnerships. Cross-trained in both B2B and B2C; service industry and CPG; client and agency sides, so deeply understands the dynamic environments and what is needed to best represent the business. Two favorite things: collaborating and mentoring.
Provide strategic consult on marketing plans and needs - from development to assessment/refinement to execution.
• Oversaw the strategy and operations of all marketing programs for myriad select brands, effectively driving key objectives to achieve increased awareness, revenue creation, revenue lift and loyalty e.g., Client account had recently acquired multiple brands. Re-branded diverse portfolio and overall brand. Grew brand awareness over 50% and overall account 400%.
• Demonstrated ability to grow business via development of client trust and truly understanding client needs, often listening “between the lines” — e.g., redirected mid-size CPG client to shift marketing plan and reallocate budgets to grow from heavy up advertising/awareness to include digital, social and other tactics to grow their segmentation, and build a strong Customer Relationship Management pathway in to product consideration and sales conversion.
• Developed and oversaw digital side of sweeps and games administration agency. Developed premium tier of service by introducing strategic planning to clients. Increased average project fee by 150%, and represented 75% of company profits with 100% increase.
• Developed and activated partnership and co-marketing programs for myriad clients, including annual co-marketing and alliance plan and calendar for financial industry client. Negotiated millions of dollars in cost saving via marketing share.
• Managing multi-million dollar sponsorship for national financial services industry client led to invitation to develop and oversee internal Creative Services group, representing over $5 million in cost savings to brand in first year.
• Product development and marketing efforts for travel brand resulted in $8 million in operational savings, and over $20 million in income, within the first year alone.
A Sampling of Clients and Brands
Draft, DraftFCB Ogilvy/OgilvyAction, asterisk*, Publicis, Budget Rent a Car, Bank One/Chicago Bears, G2 Promotional Marketing, EuroRSCG/Havas Worldwide, The Promotion Network (TPN), Anheuser-Busch, Seismicom, Legacy Marketing Partners, Robinson & Maites, Mid America Promotions, Links Promotions, Octane Incorporated – and other brand clients.
BRANDS SERVICED INCLUDE
Toyota, Miller-Coors, Cingular, Clorox, Anheuser-Busch, Capital One, AOL, Motorola, NFL, MLS, Kmart, Harley-Davidson, Canadian Club, Visa, Mercer, TransAmerica, Waste Management, AAA, MilkPEP, Burger King, Family Dollar, Sears, CDC, ConAgra, H&R Block, Infogrames, Honda, Rand McNally, Xerox, United, Orbitz, Canadian Club, among others.
A Sample of Recent Projects
Recent 2014 Projects Include:
• Directing all of a client's marketing needs from strategy through agency management;
• Creating a marketing plan for a new product;
• Developing strategic plan and action plan for a brand’s promotion and rebate needs;
• Project direction and account management for video telestration client.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science
Illinois State Unviersity
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more