Electronics & Communication Engineer
Electronics & Communication engineering graduate with Experience in Embedded Electronic Systems. Attained the analytical abilities and technical skills necessary for engineering innovative designs and applications. Sound knowledge in Electronic circuit design, Embedded Programming and testing tools. Received “Best Innovation Award” at Anna University for college level project & Credited with Developing Embedded based Testing Equipment’s.
Design & Quality Engineer
Salzer Electronics Limited
From July 2013
Currently working in Salzer Electronics Limited which was established in 1985 collaborated with M/s. Saelzer Schaltgerate Fabrik, GmbH., Germany. In 1995, company collaborated with Plitron Manufacturing Inc., Canada to manufacture Toroidal Transformers for GE, Robert Bosch, Schneider Electric, ABB and Many.
Experience: July’2012 – Till Date, (1Yr & 5Months)
Role: Design & Quality Engineer
• Understanding requirement & designing product for specific output values
• Rejection control by implementing new poka-yoke techniques in design
• Root cause analysis by Fish bone diagram & Why Why Analysis
• Testing Kit Development for New products
• Documenting (Product Specification, RFC, 8D Reports)
• Verification of Inspection reports and Supplier Quality & Capability analysis.
• Team member of Supplier Approval Process Auditing committee.
Transformer Polarity Tester using ARM LPC2148 µC & A Analog Circuit.
As a CAPA to Control Final product rejections & Customer complaints on Polarity Failure issues, Developed a Transformer Polarity Tester using ARM LPC2148 µC & A Analog Circuit.
It successfully detected Change in Polarities & the tester gave ERROR FREE Output for more than 10k Pcs / Week, So Developed & Fabricated 2 More similar testers & Installed.
Team Size: 1 | Work Environment: KEIL µVision 4, Proteus 7, Windows 7.
Responsibilities: ARM Programming, Debugging, Compiling using KEIL µVision4, Simulation of Program, PCB Design (Printing Outsourced), Circuit assembling, Onboard Testing, Fabrication & Installation.
Fault Detection Using CNC Prototype
• Final year, full time project - “Fault Detection Using CNC Prototype” at HANSEN DRIVES was awarded “Best project of the year” at College level.
Team Size: 4 | Work Environment: SIMATIC Step7, Windows 7.
Responsibilities: Dimensional Design Development for full Prototype, Embedded Support Board Programming using MPLAB, Simulation & On board testing, Interface Kit Development by USART RS232.
Auto Cattle Feeder
• “Auto Cattle Feeder” – A project for VILLGROW project expo for village development at PSG Steps organization.
Team Size: 2 | Work Environment: MPLAB, Proteus, Windows 7.
Responsibilities: Project Initiator, Dimensional Design Development, PIC Programming using MPLAB, Simulation & On board testing.
Auto Emergency Braking System
• Demonstrated a mini project on “Auto Emergency Braking System” in many state level Electronics Project Exhibitions.
Team Size: 2| Work Environment: ORCAD, Windows Xp.
Responsibilities: Design, assembly of product & testing the same for its working, Debugging of errors.
Internet Operated Wireless Robot
• Developed a prototype of “Internet Operated Wireless Robot” With Embedded Technology which achieved more than 4 Prizes & Awards.
Team Size: 3 | Work Environment: MPLAB, Proteus, Windows Xp.
Responsibilities: PIC Programming using MPLAB, Simulation, Compiling & Onboard Testing, Selection & Purchase of Required Sensor, Website Hosting & HMI Design.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Electronics and communication Engineering
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Sri Ramakrishna Polytechnic College
Mani Higher secondary school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more