Oracle Database Administrator, Support Consultant
• Installing Linux Red hat (RHEL) either on partitioned disk or having a parallel workstation,
• Installation of ORACLE9i or ORACLE10g software on Windows or Linux
• Data File Management and Undo Segment Management• Schema Management
• User Management and Security• Globalization Support
• Network Layers, Classes and Protocols and Oracle Network Administration
• Backup and Recovery in 9i and as well as 10g Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN)
• Oracle Performance Tuning including memory, I/O balancing, TKPROF and SQL plan. AWR and ADDM in 10g
• Follow best practices for enterprise monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance
• Resource Management and OS Tuning on different types of servers.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more