Claim you profile
LOCAL DELIVERY UNIT ADMINISTRATOR
Wales Probation Trust
Up to October 2012
6 month temporary contract at a Probation Office through Brook Street, an employment agency
• Playing a pivotal back office role within a highly productive unit, preparing appointment letters and overseeing enforcement procedures for offenders throughout Cardiff and Barry.
• Using exceptional administration and organisation skills to ensure that all activities are completed within specified time frames and guidelines
• Setting up new offender files, from the initial set up to the ongoing maintenance of both the paperwork and computer side via the internal database (CRAM).
• Supporting the team by providing cover on the switchboard and taking on other administrator duties during periods of annual leave, sickness as well as on an ad hoc basis
• Overseeing the daily maintenance and data entry of the company's internal computer systems
• Using due diligence whist handling confident and sensitive information
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more