Claim your profile
DIRECTOR AND PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
From September 2013
Providing Sales and Management Consultancy to existing clients and companies worked for on a self-employed contractual basis.
Involved in several projects including: Campaign strategy planning, restructuring, ensuring success in sales, marketing planning, brand recognition and market analysis, team leading and management methods and best practice.
CITY OF BRISTOL COLLEGE
December 2008 - July 2013
1. Hit and exceeded targets every year whilst in post.
2. Significantly grew the department and business portfolio.
3. Achieved the college award for: Providing Outstanding Leadership in 2011.
4. Gained the college the accreditation 'Training Quality Standard' for my team's outstanding work with employers.
Under my leadership the income generated was (for example, in just the B2B sales contact centre team, this excludes wider college faculty targets, which were in addition to these):
YR1 turnover was £900,000.00 - against a target of £750,000
YR2 turnover was £1.6 million - against a target of £1.5 million
YR3 turnover was £2.8 million - against a target of £2.5 million
YR4 turnover was £3.7 million - against a target of £3.5 million
Target was achieved and exceeded every year.
Coordination and ownership of allocated clients included (to name but a few):
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Justice
Britannia Building Society
• Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and target setting for an organisation with an annual turnover of £65,000,000 per annum.
• Working with businesses and engaging with employers to establish their business objectives and needs.
• Working with and across all business industry sectors and sub sectors.
• Collaborating with the college's training delivery staff and monitoring student performance and achievement.
• Sales forecasts, income and ROI projections for the overall organisation and separate faculty departments.
• Business development and new product development.
• To lead, motivate, develop, coach and performance manage staff.
• Delivering sales by coordinating and developing relationships with external and internal partners and stakeholders.
• Account Management - coordination and conducting Inc. Nationals, Blue Chips, SME's and small businesses.
• Recruitment, selection and retention of staff.
• CRM, monitoring, producing performance...
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
December 2007 - November 2008
1. Created a new employer engagement department and sales team from scratch.
2. Developed the portfolio of adult course offering.
3. Significantly grew the client base after leading a very successful sales and marketing campaign.
• Business Advisor and Consultant, visited businesses to conduct an Organisational Needs Analysis and a Training Needs Analysis and provide suitable products accordingly.
• Role included: Business Development, Account Management, and Field Sales.
SENIOR SALES NEGOTIATOR
KT ESTATE AGENTS
December 2006 - November 2007
• Managed team of Negotiators.
• Senior Property Valuer
• Senior Residential Property Sales Negotiator including new builds
• Sales progression and conveyancing
• Prospective Buyer and Clients Manager
THE PROPERTY CENTRE
December 2004 - December 2006
Residential property sales negotiator and valuer including new builds.
June 2002 - December 2004
Account Managed the largest national account held by the company - the NHS.
Qualifications & Certifications
City of Bristol College
Chartered Management Institute
Institute of Safety and Health
City and Guilds
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
The Castle School Thornbury
Art & Design
The Castle School Thornbury
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more