Claim you profile
Shaw Moisture Meters
From October 2009
• Provide quotations to export companies
• Input sales orders
• Correspond with customers via email
• Liase with international companies.
youth and community project worker
The city of Bradford YMCA
September 2005 - October 2008
• Planning and preparing effective sessions for the clients
• Delivering sessions
• Supporting young people through group and one to one interactions
• Monitoring and updating client progression
• Liaising with external organizations
Sessions that I delivered were all based around the every child matters ethos, these included sports and healthy living. I split the two into theory and practical sessions ensuring the young people achieved and developed as they progressed throughout the term. We covered various sporting activities such as basic football skills, basketball and tennis. My main focus however was team building and gaining a good sense of trust between the young people as a group, as I believe that this is a key element in enjoying learning.
Mapa Community Center
March 2004 - August 2004
• Supporting and assisting young people into employment and training opportunities.
• Arranging suitable accommodation for young people.
• Assisted in encouraging young people to present their musical abilities.
Switchboard and Admin Assistant
January 2003 - February 2003
• Ensuring calls were transferred to the correct department and queries regarding directions, accommodation prices, dining and room services were dealt with appropriately.
• Basic admin duties, which consisted of faxing confirmation and directions, processing online bookings and ensuring the computer systems were up to date.
• Involved in general marketing strategies that included sending out letters and hotel brochures about up coming offers, which would be of customer interest.
General Duties (Part time)
Park Grove Hotel
From January 2001
• Assisting guests upon arrival and departure with checking in/out procedures
• Assisting head chef with light kitchen duties with due regard for food hygiene requirements
• Assisting the cleaning staff in preparing rooms, paying particular attention to stringent health & safety guidelines and ensuring very high standards.
tele- Sales Advisor
February 2000 - August 2000
• Making appointments for new and existing customers.
• Chasing up and creating new leads.
• Meeting deadlines and achieving targets.
Qualifications & Certifications
Nab wood Grammar School
Nab wood Grammar School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more