I have 5+ yrs of experience in IT recruitment. Worked in almost all the main technologies like .NET, Java, Oracle, PHP, System admin, Linux, Unix, SAP all modules etc. and niche technologies too like Linux, Cognos, Datawarehousing etc.
TalentPro India HR Pvt Ltd
October 2010 - December 2012
Company Profile: TalentPro India is a pioneer in delivering trusted end-to-end HR services in recruitment, Payroll, Staffing, Compliance and Training. We have become a vendor by choice for large MNC's and SME's. Over a decade, we have grown to be benchmarked for quality, reliability and high quality of systems and processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Managed the end to end recruitment program, starting from requirement gathering, sourcing, screening, short listing, client/candidate engagement till position fulfillment.
• One point of contact for both client & the candidate.
• Hands on experience with job sites such as Naukri, Monster, Shine, Chetansforum, and social networking sites.
• Co-ordinating with the client and candidates through the recruitment process till the candidate joins the company.
• Have worked on Recruitment software named CBIZ.
• Proactively building resume database for upcoming/highly potential requirements.
• Good Interpersonal, Convincing & Problem solving Skills.
• Ensuring to meet the committed deadlines or targets on time.
• Involved in doing joining formalities, ESIC Portal, Chalan Generation etc in Compliance Department.
Achievements in TalentPro:
• Awarded the Top recruiter award at TalentPro in my 1st year of employment with the organization.
• Awarded with incentives in Q1 & Q2 quarters.
Sr. IT Recruiter
May 2008 - April 2010
Company Profile: Shamwai Consultants is a UK based firm which caters manpower requirements to all possible industries requirements like IT, Manufacturing, Health care & Pharma, Media & Advertising, FMCG, Engineering & Construction etc at one stop.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Understanding and analyzing thoroughly the client requirements in different skill set categories.
• Coordinating closely with hiring managers for candidate feedback and adjustments to the requirements.
• Implementing the strategies of sourcing, screening and short listing the profiles according to the client requirements.
• Conduct in-depth personal & phone interviews, technical testing, presenting offers, and salary negotiations, schedule face to face interviews, candidate presentation, closing and reference checks.
• Identifying and Assessing Training needs, Training Feed back/ evaluation, Formulation of Training Calendar, Handling Induction Training.
• Prepare daily & weekly position status report in Excel format.
• Job boards like Monster, Naukri, and internal database.
• Prepare weekly open position status report in Excel format. Maintain an applicant flow and hire log for all open positions.
• Maintaining candidates' database & tracker sheets: client wise, requirement wise for candidates sourced through head hunting & network building.
• Submit the Daily & Weekly reports comprising the status of Open positions and closed positions to the clients and Hiring Managers.
AMERISOFT SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LTD
July 2007 - April 2008
• Involved in end-to-end complete life cycle of the recruitment process such as Sourcing, Screening, and short listing the Candidates depending on the Client Requirement.
• Thoroughly understanding the client's requirements.
• Sourcing of relevant profiles through the existing database, job portals and references for requisition of clients.
• Screening & short-listing suitable profiles against the requirement before forwarding to clients.
• Initial screening of candidates over telephone to check their Communication Skills, Tech Skills, Soft Skills & Suitability for the position.
• Following up with prospective candidates until they complete all rounds of the interview.
• Negotiating and finalizing salaries for candidates selected.
• Maintaining a database of all professional candidates.
In person I have sound fundamentals in Human Resource Management with emphasis on Recruitment, Payroll, Performance Appraisal, and Training & Development & Statutory Compliances. I am very much interested to take up HR activities in the real time scenario.
• Awarded as University second topper in MBA from Andhra University.
• Closed 8 positions in one single month.
• Promoted as a trainee to HR executive position within 2 months.
• Appreciation from the Manager with regards to big closures.
AREAS OF RESOURCING
Non Technical Skills: Finance, HR, Marketing, Pharma, BPO, Gems & Jewellery, Retail, FMCG, Legal, Manufacturing, Automotive etc from low level positions to top level management.
Qualifications & Certifications
Pydah College, Andhra University
St. Joseph's College, Andhra University
Vidyodaya Grammar School, Visakhapatnam
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more