- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Responsible for PAN India Service and Support
Ensure performance in terms of compliance with KPIs & SLAs
Interacts with Client engagement point of contact and ensuring operations delivery.
Manage vendors are performance managed to consistently achieve SLAs & KPIs
Manage Customer Service & Sales Operations
Service Delevery Manager
Midas Touch Networks Pvt Ltd
From May 2013
Reportees: Team of 7 engineers
• Primarily responsible for Broadband and Leased Line support for SME/SOHO's/ Residential and Corporates.
• Interacting with multiple service providers like Airtel, TATA & Reliance to ensure maximum Network Uptime of the clients and maintain SLA's
• Handle customer internal network issues
• Liasioning for building permission issues, in-case of problems during the installation cycle.
• Am maintaining a base of approx 500 Broadband and 20+ ILP customers alongwith the team reporting to me.
Service Delevery Manager
Syscon Infoway Pvt. Ltd
April 2012 - May 2013
Reportees: 8 Engineers
• Basis the client enquiries, check for ILP link feasibility via Wired or Wireless Network.
• Coordinate with Service Provider to get the links installed, after order finalization
• Ensure link Up time, thereby maintaining SLA's
• Maintain the data for Billing Cycle.
• Forward the same to Accounts for Invoicing.
• Had installed and maintained approximately 40 links of Corporates / SME's from multiple verticals.
• Managing channel partners
• Ensuring the service delivery to customer
• Responsible for Service, Support and Retentions
• Interaction with Client engagement point of contact and ensuring operations delivery.
• Responsible for motivation level and retention of customer
Lead Officer (Mumbai & Pune)
Alcatel-Lucent Network Management services India Ltd
August 2009 - April 2012
Reportees: 12 Engineers
• Involved in installations of PRI / ILP / LL (Intracity and Intercity) for corporate customers. Bharti Airtel's West Hub's PRI links are approximately 10K, ILP / Leased Lines are approximately 8K links in Mumbai and Pune.
• Installation includes co-ordination with various Cross Function viz., Sales Teams, Field Engineers, EPABX vendors, Site Installation Engineers, UNOC Teams and Customers.
• Handling Fault Repairs for these customers which includes ensuring maximum Up-Time for customers, resolving Mapping Issues by ensuring multi-path termination, round the clock - monitoring of Data Links, co-ordination with various verticals like Transmission, UNOC, etc., teams during Fiber Cuts (for quick restoration) during downtimes.
• Interaction with Customer SPOC by intimating them about the ERT.
• Handling end to end PRI / ILP / LL Shifting of customers to ensure smooth transition of their links from old location to new location with minimal downtime and impact on their business.
Qualifications & Certifications
Mumbai Pragati College of Commerce
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more