- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Responsible for PAN India Service and Support
Ensure performance in terms of compliance with KPIs & SLAs
Interacts with Client engagement point of contact and ensuring operations delivery.
Manage vendors are performance managed to consistently achieve SLAs & KPIs
Manage Customer Service & Sales Operations
Service Delevery Manager
Midas Touch Networks Pvt Ltd
From May 2013
Reportees: Team of 7 engineers
• Primarily responsible for Broadband and Leased Line support for SME/SOHO's/ Residential and Corporates.
• Interacting with multiple service providers like Airtel, TATA & Reliance to ensure maximum Network Uptime of the clients and maintain SLA's
• Handle customer internal network issues
• Liasioning for building permission issues, in-case of problems during the installation cycle.
• Am maintaining a base of approx 500 Broadband and 20+ ILP customers alongwith the team reporting to me.
Service Delevery Manager
Syscon Infoway Pvt. Ltd
April 2012 - May 2013
Reportees: 8 Engineers
• Basis the client enquiries, check for ILP link feasibility via Wired or Wireless Network.
• Coordinate with Service Provider to get the links installed, after order finalization
• Ensure link Up time, thereby maintaining SLA's
• Maintain the data for Billing Cycle.
• Forward the same to Accounts for Invoicing.
• Had installed and maintained approximately 40 links of Corporates / SME's from multiple verticals.
• Managing channel partners
• Ensuring the service delivery to customer
• Responsible for Service, Support and Retentions
• Interaction with Client engagement point of contact and ensuring operations delivery.
• Responsible for motivation level and retention of customer
Lead Officer (Mumbai & Pune)
Alcatel-Lucent Network Management services India Ltd
August 2009 - April 2012
Reportees: 12 Engineers
• Involved in installations of PRI / ILP / LL (Intracity and Intercity) for corporate customers. Bharti Airtel's West Hub's PRI links are approximately 10K, ILP / Leased Lines are approximately 8K links in Mumbai and Pune.
• Installation includes co-ordination with various Cross Function viz., Sales Teams, Field Engineers, EPABX vendors, Site Installation Engineers, UNOC Teams and Customers.
• Handling Fault Repairs for these customers which includes ensuring maximum Up-Time for customers, resolving Mapping Issues by ensuring multi-path termination, round the clock - monitoring of Data Links, co-ordination with various verticals like Transmission, UNOC, etc., teams during Fiber Cuts (for quick restoration) during downtimes.
• Interaction with Customer SPOC by intimating them about the ERT.
• Handling end to end PRI / ILP / LL Shifting of customers to ensure smooth transition of their links from old location to new location with minimal downtime and impact on their business.