VLOOKUP,HLOOKUP,PIVOT TABLE,MS ACCESS,POWER POINT
MANAGER - HR
From September 2013
• Co-ordination for designing Company Policies with General Manager – HR.
• Preparation of Employee hand book.
• Conducting Internal Audit for Human Resources department for all units and reporting to General Manager – Human Resources.
• Preparation of Annual Training Calendar.
• Attending various committee meeting and discuss the issues and resolving.
• Monitoring the Payroll activity should be on time.
• Generating EPF and ESI online challans
• Preparation of MIS Reports.
Assistant Manager – Human Resources
Bombay Rayon Fashions Limited
June 2012 - August 2013
• Responsible for the entire gamunt of HR & reporting to Manager – HR.
• Responsible for Recruitment.
• Timely & accurately processing the salary.
• Providing Salary Statement on time to HO.
• Disbursement of Salary.
• On line Challan generation with regards to EPF,ESI & PT & remitting the same.
• Filling of Statutory returns.
• Co-coordinating for HR Activities.
• Preparing various Human Resources Information Report for VP HR.
• Analyze the Report & provide my feedback on the report.
Assistant Manager -Human Resources
Milltec Machinery Pvt Ltd
November 2009 - April 2012
• Tracking Manpower requisition form from the HOD’s.
• Preliminary screening of resumes, scheduling technical interviews, conducting reference checks & closing positions.
• Preparing interview status report.
• Prepared monthly reports (regarding total no. of resumes processed, interview schedules and status etc.)
• Monitoring overall joining formalities and designing Induction programme.
• Co-ordinating for Performance Appraisal with Manager – HR.
• With guidance of Manager – HR, preparing training Calender, Organizing Training programmes, obtaining feedback on the training from participants,. Proper maintenance of training records.
• Managing Contract Labours with particular care for effecting break, promotion, demotion, separation etc.
• Compensation management.
• Statutory areas & Payroll
• Taking care of Exit & Separation of employees.
Senior Executive - HR & IR
Bal Pharma Limited
February 2006 - October 2009
• Providing accurate Manpower Statistics daily.
• Conducting induction program.
• Co-ordination for union meeting with General Manager - HR
• Preparing warning , show cause letters .
• Involved in settlements.
• Designing the Compensation structure as per MOU/MOS.
• Preparation of checklist pertaining to salary & checklist under statutory payments monthly.
• Co-ordinating for conducting performance appraisal with General Manager.
• Preparation of MIS report pertaining to salary & taking approval from management.
• Remittances & submission of various statutory returns under respective acts.
• Attended personal hearing in Employees State Insurance Corporation.
• Liaison with Government officials like Inspector of Factories, KSCEA, Labour dept, ESIC, EPF, National sample survey.
Wear Craft Apparels
December 2003 - January 2006
• Coordinating with production manager while recruiting.
• Completing the joining formalities/updation of personnel files of new employees
• Follow up of ESI activities like submission of declaration forms, collecting temporary cards, permanent cards and issuing the same.
• Follow up of EPF declaration forms & submitting the same.
• Coordinating for Payroll management
• Coordination for Salary/Cash disbursement.
• Effective full & final settlement of employees
EFFECTIVENESS OF TRAINING
DID PROJECT IN FOURESS ENGINEERING BANGALORE AS A CIRRRICULUM ACTIVITY IN MBA
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more