Tool Engineer Press Tool
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
i am BE Mechanical having experience in sheet metal tool development and maintenance.
RELIABLE GROUP OF INDUSTRIES
From February 2012
A TS-16949, EMS: ISO 14001& OHSAS: 18001 standards and The Factories act 1948 certified organization. Reliable's core strengths lie in design and manufacturing of stamping dies, welding fixtures, high tonnage stamped components and welded assemblies for on-road and off-road vehicles. Reliable quality of work and promptness in delivery has secured Reliable as a leading role in the Indian and overseas automotive market as a supplier to most leading manufacturers:-
1. Mahindra & Mahindra, Nashik - Doors, Scorpio small parts
2. Mahindra & Mahindra, Kandivali - Doors, Tractor hood assly. Axle assly. Fender Assly.
3. Telleborge (USA) - C-Segment (Part of Chassis assemble or Mercedes Benz)
4. Jon deer's (USA) - Brake pedal Assly, Clutch pedal Assly, Hydro pedal Assly both are assemble for Tractor.
5. Continental - Brake pedal Assly, Clutch pedal Assly.
6. Mahindra Renould - Brake pedal Assly, Clutch pedal Assly & Logon small parts.
7. Vokes Wagon & Skoda.-(CCB, & Small sheet metal part )
* Responsible for customer communication related to tools
* Active participation in part feasibility
* Method plan finalization for new product development
* Finalize tool cost & monitoring of tool cost within budget.& Improvement each tool cost saving activity like KAIZEN & CIP
* Active CFT for New Development Projects
* Responsible for concept finalization of Dies and Gauges.
* Responsible for new project completion in time as per time line
* Responsible for Audit preparation and representing tool room in TS & EMS OHSAS external & internal
* Responsible for trial & trouble shooting of Dies.
* Action plan for reducing daily internal rejection.
* Submit 5-Why Analysis & to customer about Customer Complaint.
* Having Knowledge & Implementing 5S, kaizen, Single Piece Flow & Pokayoke on shop floor.
* Responsible for daily project monitoring in SAP.
* Die Preventive maintenance schedule adherences.
* Daily Interaction with purchase & Store about input material shortages.
On line inspection, Issue Die Tool to operator, preparing the documentation
Tool Room department
June 2011 - January 2012
It manufactures Sheet metal press parts & Injection Molding.
• Department: Tool room.
September 2010 - March 2011
I have done 6 months in-plant training with BOSCH Ltd, Nasik during 8th semester of the BE MECHANICAL course. I worked on "NOZZLE Manufacturing" I have done my extensive training from period 08/09/2010 To 07/03/2011. I developed new process plan according with new machining process. Developing and improving quality of product.
• Completed training of RBES(Reliable Business Excellence Solution).
• College Volley ball & Kabbadi team member in SNJB's COE.
• Participated in 'Paper presentation' competition held at SNJB's. College of Engg.
Tool Room department
September 2009 - June 2010
• On line inspection, Issue Die Tool to operator, preparing the documentation.
• Check availability & quality of tools. Maintaining tool history card.
• Hourly inspection, issue gauges to operator & training to operator.
• Final inspection of Die (Pre dispatch inspection)
• Handling Quality complaints.
• Improving & Implementation of New Die.
• Doing 1S, 2S activity in Tool Room department.
• Planing and organizing skill.
• Quality consciousness.
• Value stream mapping.
• Decision making.
• 7 QC tools.
• 5 Why.
• 8 D.
• Software known: MS-OFFICE, Internet Tools & Application, Auto-Cad. CATIA V5R15.
Sr.Officer Tool Room Dept
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more