- Full time
- Part time
- One time
My knowledge of all aspects of the operations /business activity, and an eye for detail enable me to offer a unique talent. I have a deep understanding on meeting customer demands, requirements & stakeholder’s expectations. I have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding my goals and raising the bar to achieve excellence.
Eastern Creek DC Analyst
Coles Group Limited
December 2013 - March 2014
(Supply Chain - temp)
* Daily & Weekly Management KPI reports. Review and reconciliation of Head Office KPI reporting.
* Weekly TM1 reporting outlining the site performance.
* AWR, OWR & Transport Analysis.
* Software -Excel, Manhattan (WMS), TMS & Kronos.
Martin Brower Aust (McKey)
January 2013 - October 2013
* Daily, Weekly & Quarterly Sales Analysis.
* Allocations of all non-standard products as required for new promotions based on rationale, projections & forecast ANZ.
* Ongoing tracking analysis of promotions incl DC sales, Store sales, SOH, PO and transfers to minimise the risk of running out of stock and potential write off.
* Other adhoc reporting and analysis projects as required.
* Software -JDE, Excel, Access and Sharepoint.
SCS Development Officer & Supply Planner
Martin Brower Aust (McKey)
April 2011 - December 2012
* Monthly Supplier Scorecards outlining each supplier's performance and reporting for McDonald'shead office.
* Organising Ops, Store & Transport Trials.
* Proactively seeking opportunities to support the SCS team in the better management of promotions and DC process management.
* Maintaining Sharepoint site for SCS.
* Achievement-Certificate of Recognition for innovation in development & implementation of the Supplier Scorecards for McDonald's system.
August 2009 - April 2011
* Develop & adhere to SOP, QA, HACCP & OHS procedures.
* Overseeing Receiving & Dispatch by developing & implementing operational systems to assist quality & to increase productivity.
* All aspects of inventory and stock control.
* Implementing daily warehouse & despatch schedule.
* Plan & utilize labour to maximise productivity.
* Payroll for 50 Staff, Accounts Receivable & Payables.
* Participate in continuous improvement Programs.
* Software - Quickbooks, MYOB, Excel, Word.
Assistant Accountant -(Projects)
April 2009 - July 2009
* Maintaining Job Register, updating sales info for all NSW projects.
* Liaising with external parties - Landcom, Councils, Water board and Electricity Providers.
* Calculation of Land Tax for each project.
* EOM reporting and assisting Financial Controller and Projects Accountant in other accounting requirements.
* Software - Timberline, Excel, EIS.
October 2005 - March 2009
* Preparation of Daily & Weekly Management KPI reports. Collecting inputs from operations and ensuring the integrity of those inputs. Review and reconciliation of HO KPI reporting.
* TM1 reporting outlining site performance. AWR & OWR Analysis. Maintenance of the transport overview.
* Proactively seeking opportunities to support the ops team in the areas of cost and DC process management.
* Period end management reporting.
* Other Reporting including the volumes summary and productivity performance tracker.
* Preparation and submission of budgets and Forecasts.
* Software -Excel, SAP, Power point.
Assistant Accountant (Temp) (Amersham Biosciences ANZ)
May 2005 - July 2005
* Bank reconciliations, Cash flow reporting, Accounts Receivable.
* Month End journals, Direct debit ledger (MV leases, rent, company credit cards, fuel cards) payroll related journals. Sales Reporting.
* Reporting to Financial Controller
* Software - JD Edwards, Excel, Word
Finance Manager (Temp) (Aust & NZ)
Nordson Australia P/L
November 2004 - April 2005
* GL reconciliations - Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss
* Intercompany Reconciliations - UK, USA, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Belgium, Malaysia.
* Month End journals - Accrual, prepayments, payroll related calculations and journals, Credit card exp allocations.
* Motor Vehicle - Lease payments (Fleet Plus), fuel cards.
* FBT Returns NZ - Motor vehicle
* Fixed Assets -Maintenance of fixed asset register.
* Software - ComOps, Catsoft assets, excel
Resimac, Marrickville Council
May 2004 - October 2004
(Various Temp roles)
* Bank reconciliations, Accounts Payable, BAS.
* GL reconciliations, warranty claims,
* Swaps, ABS Returns, Hyperion reporting
* Fixed Assets - Depreciation, Maintenance of fixed assets register.
* Month End journals - Payroll, depreciation, warranty and provisions
Assistant Accountant (Treasury)
AV Jennings Ltd
April 2002 - March 2004
* All aspects of Banking. Cash Flow. Bank & GL reconciliations.
* Approving and transmitting EFT payments from all states.
* Liaising with financial institutions and company's other divisions.
* Calculating bank charges, interest receivable and payable.
* Assisting Group Accountant and Treasurer in ad hoc projects.
Assistant Financial Accountant /Team Leader Banking
Cash Flows, Bank & GL
January 2002 - February 2002
* All aspects of banking. Cash Flows, Bank & GL reconciliations.
* Implementing training courses for team members.
* Ensure that team operates in timely, efficient and accurate manner.
* Played key role in GST implementation and testing in 2000.
Amway of Australia
March 2000 - July 2001
Administration Assistant (Contract)
Skope Australia Pty Ltd
February 1999 - February 2000
* Accounts Payable, Bank reconciliation, GL entries and reconciliations.
* Preparing and maintaining stock spreadsheets.
* Relief receptionist.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of New England
Nepean Skill Centre
A S M School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more