Key Qualifications: Have over 4 years of professional experience in the field of Highway Design activities includes Feasibility Studies and Detailed Engineering for National Highways includes Geometric design, Drainage design, Pavement design, overlay design, field investigations.
Conversant with MXRoad software in horizontal, vertical alignment design, producing all types of drawings related to Highways and earth work quantity calculations. Have knowledge and understanding of the issues related to road and highway development, road transport, road construction and consulting industries.
Engineer- Highway Design
Egis India Consulting Engineers Pvt Ltd
From June 2010
Graduate Engineer Trainee
July 2009 - June 2010
1. Presently working as a Engineer in highway design in Egis India Consulting Engineers Pvt Ltd., Faridabad.
2. Posses a 3 years experience in the field of highway design.
Job Profile: Design of Highways
Pre-bid Engineering Projects
Shri.K.Ravinder, Scientist-B (TPE Division)
CRRI, New Delhi
June 2008 - July 2008
( June/July 2008)
As part of the one-month industrial training program, a project titled " Developing of Speed-Flow Curves for NH-8 Delhi-Gurgaon Access Controlled Expressway and Toll way operations" was taken up under the guidance of Shri.K.Ravinder, Scientist-B (TPE Division) CRRI. This project aims to propose a Road User Cost and Toll way Operations.
Highway Design Engineer
Section (Approx 40.70 km) of NH-22 from Km 67+000 to Km 106+000 in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
3) Pre-bid Consultancy Services for Six Laning of Barwa-Adda-Panagarh Section of NH-2 from km 398+240 to km 521+120 including Panagarh Bypass in the State of Jharkhand & West Bengal.
4) Pre-bid Consultancy Services for Four/Six Laning of Raipur-Bilaspur of NH-200 from existing Km 0+000 to Km 127+650 in the State of Chhattisgarh.
5) Four-Laning of Gomati Chouraha-Udaipur section of NH-8 from km 177+000 to km 260+150 in the state of Rajasthan on DBFOT (Toll) basis.
6) Pre-bid Consultancy Services for Six Laning of Chakeri(Kanpur)-Allahabad section of NH-2 from existing Km 483.687 to Km 630.000 in the State of Chhattisgarh.
Key Roles Performed in Pre-Bid Studies
1) Analysis of road inventory and pavement condition survey.
2) Preparation of widening schedule and fixing the appropriate typical cross section (TCS) by seeing plan and profile.
3) Preparation of project highway appreciation report based on site survey.
4) Supervision of topographical survey by using total station instrument.
5) Draft and final Report Preparation.
6) Benkelman Beam Deflection survey and analysis.
7) Material Investigation and preparation of Trial-pit report.
Detail Design and Project Preparation Projects
1) Feasibility and Preparation of detailed project report for up-gradation of Ashram-Badarpur section of NH-2 (Km 8+300 to Km 16+100) including Improvement of Intersection at Ashram (Mathura Road).
2) Detailed Design for Up-gradation of existing NH-28A from Km 0+650 to Km 62+064 (Piprakothi-Motihari-Raxaul Road) to 2-Lane with Paved Shoulder including construction of 2-Lane link road to ICP, Raxaul (Length 7.33 Km) in State of Bihar on BOT (Toll) basis.
3) Consultancy Services for Preparation of Detailed Project Report for BRTS Corridor (Mukundpur to Kondli) in Delhi
4) Detailed design consultancy services for Six Laning of Aurangabad-Barwa Adda section (Km180.000 to Km 398.750) of NH-2 in...
Qualifications & Certifications
National Institute of Technology
Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College
Geethanjali Educational Institute
Kennedy High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more