Industrial Production Engineer
experienced in metal turning operations,
Heat treatment technique
Cappuccino Learning Module Trainer
• Slinger signaler training 2013
• Safe handling and transportation of radioactive materials 2013
Fire warden training
Train the Trainer
• IOSH Managing Safety 2012
• Basic Scaffolding training 2012
• Fire Engineering course 2012
• Environmental waste management course 2012
Assistant HSE Supervisor
INTELS QHSE DEPARTMENT
From August 2012
• Carry out inspection on all INTELS equipment to ascertain their fitness with reference to their valid certificates.
• Ensures that fit for purpose PPE is approved for issuance to staff engaged in different types of operation.
• Ensures that all lifting equipment and operators have their valid certificates.
• Monitor lifting gears certification campaign.
• Coordinate pre-mob of equipment before certification by third party inspectors.
• Supervise third party inspection during certification exercise.
• Monitor proper scrapping of faulty gears-to avoid re-introducing them into the system.
• Update data base.
• Monthly visitation to the rigger store to ensure compliance with set standards.
• Carry out permit to work
• Carry out accident investigation/incident reporting.
• Present safety toolbox and stand down meetings
• Prepare monthly reports.
INTELS QHSE DEPARTMENT- CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE - OPERATIONAL BASE
JOB TITLE: HSE TEAM LEADER (Supervisor)
• Carry out facility inspection
• Weekly HSE meeting with personnel
• Issue Permit To Work (PTW)
• Review job plan, JSA before any task
• Carry out Toolbox talk meeting with personnel involved in a given task
• Prepare weekly KPI on HSE activities carried out on the week under review
• Prepare Monthly statistics (KPI) for the month
• Incident investigation and reporting
• Safety Observation and Near-miss incident reporting
INTELS QHSE DEPARTMENT- CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE - Enterprise House
Mac-Ocean Training Services
• Chemical Handling course (INTELS) 2010
• Behavioral Based Safety training course (INTELS) 2010
HSE Competence Training Level 3 (NISP) 2009
Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUWET)
Safeguard Training Institute
Spill control measure course (Global Offshore Drilling) 2002
state general secretary
Running of the state secretariat.
• Calling and in some occasion presides over the state meeting.
• Taking of minutes of meeting.
• Ability to learn fast and focus
• Good interpersonal, analytical and technical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• An aggressive versatile team player and self-motivated.
COMPUTER SKILL: Conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office Out look
PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
JOB TITLE: Ware House materials man
• Receiving of all kinds of drilling materials for drilling operations
• Handling/stocking of materials at the ware house using the forklift
• Packaging of materials to the rigs using the cargo manifest provided
• Proper identification of the material sighting the Material Safety Data Sheet MSDS for adequate handling, stocking and packaging.
2. GLOMAR ADRATIC (VI) AND GLOMAR HIGH ISLAND (IX) JACK UP RIGS
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Roustabout
• Removing, priming and painting of parts of the rig facility and equipment
• Servicing of the jack-up motors of the rig legs in preparation for rig move.
• Threading of steel pipes for construction work on the rig.
• Rigging LOFT attendant in line with LOLER requirements.
3. WESTERN AFRICA WELL SERVICES LIMITED(WEAFRI)
KM 17, PH/ABA EXPRESS WAY
JOB TITLE: FIELD ENGINEER- in Coil Tubing/Nitrogen Lift Operation
• Organize pre-mobilization meeting/job hazard evaluation
• Selecting the right BHA tools, charts and accessories for the job
• Mobilization of equipment to the field.
• Positioning of equipment from the cantilever to the rig floor ready for operation.
• Pressure testing of equipment, checks for leaks, and pressure seals.
• Running in hole coil tubing to a depth at SSSV position
• Continue running in hole while injecting nitrogen gas using the well program schedule.
4. API BASED (3 MONTHS) INTENSIVE TRAINING ON WELL CEMENTING AND STIMULATION OPERATION-LABORATORY APPROACH.
• Cement volume calculations course
• Well stimulation (well clean-out) course
• Laboratory design of cement slurry using laboratory reagents, physical parameters, density and specific gravity based on a particular well history.
5. INTEGRATED LOGISTIC SERVICES(INTELS)
CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE
ONNE PORT COMPLEX 7 STOREY BUILDING
DEPARTMENT: QHSE- Fire Unit
JOB TITLE: Fire Officer
• Organize fire safety induction for new employees
• Training of fire wardens
• Engage in firefighting...
Global Offshore Drilling
OFFSHORE RIGS AND LAND LOCATIONS WORKED
1. High island (IX) jack-up rig - MOBIL Field
2. Adriatic (VI) jack-up rig - NOBIL Field
3. Adriatic (VIII) jack-up rig - MOBIL Field
4. Baltic 1 jack-up rig - MOBIL Field
5. ED-NOBLE jack-up rig - MOBIL Field
6. Onome jack-up rig - Addax (Adana Field)
7. Zarama land location (SPDC)
8. Ugheli land location (SPDC)
OTHER ORGANIZATION SERVED
TRANSOCEAN SUPPORT SERVICE LIMITED
NO. 62 RUMUOKWURUSI/IGWURUTA ROAD
Qualifications & Certifications
RIVERS STATE POLYTECHNIC BORI
RIVERS STATE POLYTECHNIC BORI
COMMUNITY BOYS SECONDARY SCHOOL ELELENWO PHC NECO
ST. JOHN'S PRIMARY SCHOOL II RUMUOKWURUSI
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more