Claim you profile
Executive Search Researcher
January 2013 - September 2013
Working with an executive search firm has given Kinga an intricate insight into the banking, legal and professional markets, coupled with exposure to supporting a highly experienced team. Working in this fast paced, target led environment has given her a new appreciation for the need to work as part of a team, but the ability to be left alone to achieve individual targets.
• Assisted the consultants on retained assignments.
• Mapped out the market place through research
• Liaised and built solid relationships with executive level candidates.
• Learnt to proactively cross-sell opportunities to senior stakeholders and CEO's
• Interviewed Senior Executives
• Assisted in the initial recruitment process.
• Strategic phone calls to targeted individuals
From February 2013
Working at Tinsel Town is a second job in order to help support Kinga's additional studying at university (listed below)
Personal / Executive Assistant
Oliver D'Sa Solicitors
January 2012 - January 2013
Kinga worked directly under the sole principal of the largest criminal practice in Leicester and effectively undertaking all the duties to ensure the smooth operation of the firm. The practice has over twenty solicitors and three sub-departments all managed by the principal Mr D'Sa.
• Took instructions provided by Mr. D'Sa and complete required tasks with minimal supervision.
• Screened and handled telephone calls and managed queries.
• Managed post, emails and faxes and issuing responses where possible.
• Acted as main point of contact for clients and third parties.
• Organised diaries and booked appointments.
• Assisted Mr. D'Sa with conflicts in diaries and arranged visits for solicitors.
• Undertook research and liaised directly with solicitors on certain cases.
• Took minutes at meetings.
• Produced letters and, if required, reports on behalf of Mr. D'Sa
• Oversaw office procedures.
• Managed junior staff and petty office accounts.
• Performed other administrative and ad hoc duties such as filing and photocopying.
• Recruited and trained other staff members.
• Liaised directly with Polish clients and act as interpreter.
July 2011 - June 2012
Received and processed returned goods and the transfer of money to customers in the K3 system.
September 2010 - July 2011
Kinga worked in the stock control department (worked as a stock auditor carrying out regular checks on stock to maintain accurate stock figures within the warehouse, worked on the departments computers to fulfill stock orders sent out to customers, picking and packing, quality control)
Answered, screened and directed inbound phone calls.
Received and assisted guests and escorted them to correct destinations, offices, rooms or meeting rooms.
Performed general secretarial duties including appointment, faxing and mailing
Took verbal and written messages and made sure they got to the appropriate destination.
Received and sorted email and electronic deliveries.
Maintained meeting diary - manually and electronically
Accepted letters and packages delivered to the front desk and distributed to appropriate staff.
Handled general requests for information and data.
Qualifications & Certifications
European School of Law and Administration
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.