Highly efficient legal assistant with extensive knowledge of the administrative and secretarial procedures in a legal environment .A strong team player with excellent client facing and configuration skills. Exceptionally detailed and organized. Deliver outstanding results leading to increased levels of responsibility and recognition. Well-developed interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with people from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds.
• Public Law
• Criminal Law
• Constitutional law
• Matrimonial Law
• Administrative Law
• Criminal law procedure
• Media Law and Public Privacy
• Labor Law
• Roman Law (in English language), Elements of the Law of Contract (in English language), Common Law reasoning and institution (in English language).
• Advanced knowledge in the use of all MS Office applications.
• Proactive and enthusiastic when working as a team.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
• Manage tight deadlines.
• Able to conduct legal research
• Preparing presentations for workshops
• Deal with internal and external customers at all levels via telephone and email, to ensure successful communication via actively listening and probing questions.
• Oracle, APRO, Agile, Navision, MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Outlook Express, MS Outlook/Exchange,
• Ability to learn new software applications
Available on request.
• Born in Budapest Hungary
• Neustiftgasse 96. 1070 Wien
• Driveing licence B
• Enlish Language exam - advanced/high level.
• German knowledge elementary
Qualifications & Certifications
Faculty of political science and jurisprudence
Eötwös Loránd University Faculty of Law