Claim you profile
Chesapeake, OH, USA
I Was Been a Waitress for 35 Years, I Cook, Clean, I Interested in a Varity of Jobs.
Jim's Steak and Spaghetti House
in 1984 and for the first 3 years of it being open I helped build the restaurants clientele as well as stream lining certain process' so things ran smoother. When I moved to Amelia Island, FL I gained high volume experience working in banquets department. It involved the sitting up, decorating and working out a food serving schedule for business meetings, formal banquets and corporate functions for large parties sometimes up to 2000 people. As well as high profile people in which extra steps were taken to insure their privacy.
• Greets customers, shows them to their table and ensures they are settled comfortably
• Presents the menu to customers, answers queries about it, and makes suggestions if necessary
• Informs patrons the restaurant's daily specials
• Explains the preparation and cooking methods as well as ingredients of various menu items
• Takes orders from customers for food and beverages, writes down or memorize the orders; and enters information into the computer for transmittal to the kitchen
• Serves food and beverages promptly
• Ensures that customers are enjoying their meals or that they do not have any problem with their food
• Checks their identification to make sure that they meet the minimum age requirement for consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance to state law
• Collects the customers' payments and prepares bills with itemized costs and appropriate taxes
• Prepares and tidies up the tables or counters; makes sure there are enough salt, sugar, pepper, cream, other condiments and napkins in every table or counter.
• Performs other duties like shining silverware, brewing coffee, preparation of salads and appetizers
• Ensures that there are adequate supplies of food, tableware, linens, and beverages
• Offers wine selections, put this in the proper wine glass, and pour the wine for customers
• Stays alert for customer's requests and be prompt to address them
• Making sure customers with special needs are addressed and kitchen...
Olive Garden Barboursville, WV 2006-20013
Ruby Tuesdays Louisville, KY 2001-2004
Bob Evans Huntington, WV 1983-1985 ~ Red Lobster Huntington, WV 1984-1987 ~ Plantation Resort Amelia Island, FL 1987 -1992 ~ O'Charley's Louisville, KY 1993- 1997
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Phoenix
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more