- Full time
- Part time
- One time
My skills in being a Production Supervisor is maintaining 100% on-time deliveries, making sure there are no late deliveries, and meeting the daily/monthly goals. I have 11 employees that work for me. My duties with them are to ensure they are working on the correct orders by doing so I prioritize the work for my employees. Also; if there are any issues that the employee comes across while building product it is up to me to get the issues resolved as fast as possible with the Manufacturing Engineer (MA).
Pall Aeropower Corporation
May 2012 - August 2012
My responsibilities in my role with Pall Aeropower Corporation is to prioritize the work for my employees, to help with the stress level on my employees. To meet the daily/monthly goals that are expected of me such as meeting the dollar amount that is due to ship monthly. In order to do that I download the backlog (customer orders) on a daily basis so that I can prioritize the orders to ensure they get shipped on time. Hold a weekly meeting with my employees to keep them updated on where we stand on our goals. I also motivate my employees and boosting the moral. Pushing the orders through the different work stations to get them out on time. To make sure the Government orders take priority over the other orders and to get them ready for the Government inspection. To take care of any issues that may arise with the orders and to have them resolved as soon as possible so that it does not interfere with on time delivery.
Expeditor for Production
May 2012 - August 2012
Giving the flow of product through the process to have on time delivery to customers, making sure product doesn't sit for a length of time, not sitting any length of time by making sure moving the product in a timely fashion to get into stock on time to meet the customer's requirements.
• When expediting, I also did some planning, help maintain the stock. Planning for stock to help drive the inventory to meet production requirements.
Team Lead for a Cell (Management)
From August 2012
) On-time deliveries are at 100%, past dues are at zero. I maintain my SQDIP board and have morning meetings, I also use the 5S method.
• Managing 12 people-setting a priority list for them to what they need to be working on. Go through production orders to see if there are any shortages, making sure the requirements are complete for the order to make on-time deliveries.
• In my department Regimesh, there is about 50 different products in this line that I manage, and prioritize for my employees. LCF, there is well over 100. I help maintain this product line as well.
• Making weekly, daily, monthly goals to meet the number for the month by creating a daily/weekly plan
Aerospace Sales and Contracts Division
August 2007 - May 2012
Process orders for commercial and government contracts
• Instrumental in streamlining documentation for customer service
• Resolve order discrepancies, explain solution, and follow up afterwards
• Projections and forecasts based on confirming website dates
• Order entry, expedites, following up on large contracts, preparing quotes
• Preparing credits and rebills
Entry level clerk
June 2006 - August 2007
Receiving product in, order entry
• Followed up with customers, building relationships to gain additional business
August 2001 - November 2005
Assisted in all shipping functions including preparing certification and inventory
• Purchasing and purchasing follow-up
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Phoenix
Plymouth South High
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more