Claim you profile
Colchester, England, UK
Call Centre Operator
From August 2013
• Taking calls on helpline from customers broken down in car.
• Arranging specialist equipment to be sent to scene.
• Informing Customers of their Policy Benefits.
March 2013 - September 2013
• Advising customers on suitable frames.
• Explaining benefits of polarised lenses.
• Sending end of day figures to Head office.
• Booking patient eye/ hearing tests, and also appointments for glaucoma patients to have their annual check.
• Organising the paperwork of every individual patient on arrival for appointment and ensuring their signature has been applied.
• Carrying out the tonometer test on each patient prior to full eye test and recording the results for the Optometrist.
• Helping patients select a frame relevant to suit their prescription
• Ensuring patients are satisfied with their vision on collection of new glasses by requesting them to read a chart and quick to rectify any queries or issues.
• Checking items have been picked and packed correctly before being delivered to large pharmaceutical companies.
• Correcting and re-picking an order that has errors.
• Ensuring all paperwork is signed and invoices are in relevant trays
• Booking in patients on arrival for their check ups.
• Taking payment from patients after appointment/treatment and charging appropriate price as to whether they are private or NHS
• Ensuring records are kept up to date in order for patients to receive appointment reminders..
Qualifications & Certifications
Alderman Blaxill School
Prince Rupert School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more