I am a Senior Planner and Project Manager with many years experience in all facets of Development Construction Oversight including Concept level design, site and building construction/development including estimating. As well, I am an EXPERT Coordinator and Facilitator of Regulatory Approvals and Permit Processing…this helps ensure concept projects approval and actual development/construction.
Multi-facetted capabilities…with wide range and types of development construction…
• Oversight of Design, Scheduling, Budgeting, and Construction of Land, Residential and other Real Estate Projects;
• Urban/Rural Planner, Coordinator/Facilitator for Building Permit and Regulatory Approval Applications and Processing Oversight for many forms of developments;
• Land, Residential, Commercial and Industrial Building, and Adaptive Re-use Development,
This email demonstrates capabilities that are required by almost all projects, of all types, for which I have special training, innate abilities and 30 years of successful deliverables, on-time and on budget.
I am a Planner, Project Manager and Development Design Manager, highly experienced in the Real Estate Design, Development and Construction Processes, with background in the direct oversight of civil and vertical construction, in the USA and Canada.
Real Estate Development Planner/Manager
Suite 1407, 4637 Macleod Trail, SW
Calgary, AB, T2G 5C1, Canada
Entrepreneurial . . . Results-Oriented . . . Multi-Disciplined . . . Creative . . .
Planner with community, land use, building design, and development experience.
Expertise in real estate business, economic and project feasibility analysis.
Ability to manage projects with infinite care while creating innovative business design.
Coordination in marketing, professional services and leasing with Government Approvals.
Extremely successful in finding the middle ground with acquisitions, sales, contracts and leasehold negotiations.
Technician experience confident in designing, scheduling, estimating as well as surveying.
1. Managed a variety of industrial, commercial building and land development projects ranging from $1.5 million to $40 million.
2. Planned and managed construction for several larger subdivisions in southern BC.
3. Over a three-year period, developed 100 residential lots (mixed-density), three commercial lots, two large multi-family sites and a church site. Negotiated land acquisition and was responsible for marketing and sales of 90% of these properties. Planned and managed projects including submission and coordination of all government approval applications.
4. Managed construction of several small commercial buildings and a 60-unit motel.
5. Supervised and coordinated construction of a restaurant, with an apartment above constructed/open and operating within 11 weeks.
6. Prepared and submitted reports or and personally presented six separate successful appeals to the British Columbia Environment and Land Use Committee of the Provincial Cabinet, in Victoria for the release and development of land within the Agricultural Land Reserve.
7. Raised financing and/or capital investments; i