Claim you profile
Make Up Artist
I am a. qualified as a Theatrical and Media Make-Up artist Level 3 National Diploma which covers: Special Effects (prosthetics, open wounds, bruises, ageing, sex reversal, etc.), Postiche and Wig making, Hairdressing techniques, Fashion and Photographic, Catwalk fashion, Day to Evening and Bridal.
I also have a level 2 qualification in beauty cosmetic make up and within this time of studying I gained experience and knowledge within facials, eyebrow tinting and eyelash tint, perming and basic massaging. I am also in the process of learning waxing acrylic/shellac nails and teeth whitening so I can add more additional qualification to my skills I have already gained. I have a level 2 qualification in hairdressing, level 3 in health and safely and a level 2 in salon reception. I am very trustworthy and reliable and I would be happy to help and to offer my servics if needed.
Assistant Make up artist
I've worked on theatre productions throughout Coventry and Warwickshire to further my experience and skills within the make up artist industry.
• Jesus Christ super star
• Shotgun Wedding
• Prepared make-up and hair for people appearing in front of a camera, theatre, concerts, photographic shoots and fashion shows.
• Researched and designed make-up and hairstyles extracted from the detailed notes or rough design briefs that were presented by the client.
• Experienced in creating a myriad of looks including natural look, period wigs and make-up as well as facing up to the challenges of creating special effects such as scars and prosthetics that completely changed a performer’s appearance.
• Required to stand by on set to re-do make-up and hair ensuring the look was maintained during the shooting or live show.
• Delivered creativity and imagination as successfully designed and created some spectacular make-up and hairstyles.
• Excellent hand to eye co-ordination, attention to detail and a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming, with the ability to work long hours when required.
• Developed excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
• Displayed great stamina, patience and concentration whilst working under high levels of pressure and time constraints.
• Able to work closely with production designers, costume designers, camera and lighting crew and performers.
• Exercised independent judgement and initiative when problems or unexpected situations arose by taking appropriate action to resolve matters successfully, in a calm and controlled manner.
• Gained extensive experience in dealing with people from different cultures and backgrounds from around the world.
Qualifications & Certifications
Theatrical and Media Make up
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more