Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Primary School Office (St Winifreds primary school)
I have completed 2 weeks work experience in a primary school office, during my time I had to be Able to relate well to the public, very personable and good on the telephone. resourceful, dependable, well-organized, friendly, emotionally mature and professional. Strong ability to work effectively with multiple supervisors. Capable and practiced in handling complex and multifaceted tasks. Well-versed in Windows, Microsoft Office, desktop publishing, and database management.
Part time - Housekeeping/Waiting on (Springfield Hotel)
• Keeping all areas of the Hotel, including all toilets, clean and tidy
• Washing, dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning and sweeping as
• Appropriate. Discussing with the resident individual
• Rights and choices in relation to room cleaning
• Providing effective supervision of all food and beverage services
• Responsible to prepare recites and collect payments from the customers.
• Provided customer services for up to eighty customers
• Assisted customer in menu determinations
• Served dishes at tables according to order
• Recommended wines and other drinks to customers
• Assisted the manager to clean and close the restaurants after the hours
Full time - Admin Receptionist - Uk Firedoors Ltd
some of my responsibilities included answering the phone and collecting the correct information form the customer on the phone so I could pass them through to the right person or take the right information to pass on a message.
I was also the first person to interact with the customer as they entered the building, and assisted them to the correct room and person they require and making them refreshments.
I was also in charge of all filing sorting and organizing of paper work for all jobs and enquirers of jobs, as well as putting all jobs on the system as they came in so the processors' could see what jobs needed processing and how urgent they were
as well as logging the...
Qualifications & Certifications
Holywell High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more