- Full time
- Part time
- One time
on "Gender Relation In Developing Societies: A 21st Century Perspective on Gender and Violence" held in Maharaja Agrasen college, Delhi.
• Presented research paper in National Seminar on "Domestic Help Sector: Law and Policy" held in Ideal Institute of Management and Technology and School of Law (G.G.S. Indraprastha University, Delhi).
• Participated in "24th All India Moot Court Competition, 2013 - The Kerala Law Academy Trophy" held in Trivandrum, where the problem was on Constitutional matter challenging the validity of Section 66A of Information Technology Act.
• Participated in "Judgement Writing" held in Amity University.
• Attended the National Seminar on "Gender Harassment" held in the Amity University.
• Volunteered in "4th Amity National Moot Court Competition" held at Amity University.
• Actively participated as coordinator in organizing the "6th Amity National Moot Court Competition" - held at Amity University.
Amity Law School
• Presented research paper in GLOBAL SUBMIT on "Management of Business, Economy, Marketing and Services- New Approaches" International Conference held in Jawaharlal Nehru University (J.N.U.), New Delhi. It was Published as ISSN 2248-9878 volume 3, Number 8 (2013), pp 923- 428.
Qualifications & Certifications
D.A.V. Public School B.S.E.B.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more