- Full time
- Part time
- One time
on "Gender Relation In Developing Societies: A 21st Century Perspective on Gender and Violence" held in Maharaja Agrasen college, Delhi.
• Presented research paper in National Seminar on "Domestic Help Sector: Law and Policy" held in Ideal Institute of Management and Technology and School of Law (G.G.S. Indraprastha University, Delhi).
• Participated in "24th All India Moot Court Competition, 2013 - The Kerala Law Academy Trophy" held in Trivandrum, where the problem was on Constitutional matter challenging the validity of Section 66A of Information Technology Act.
• Participated in "Judgement Writing" held in Amity University.
• Attended the National Seminar on "Gender Harassment" held in the Amity University.
• Volunteered in "4th Amity National Moot Court Competition" held at Amity University.
• Actively participated as coordinator in organizing the "6th Amity National Moot Court Competition" - held at Amity University.
Amity Law School
• Presented research paper in GLOBAL SUBMIT on "Management of Business, Economy, Marketing and Services- New Approaches" International Conference held in Jawaharlal Nehru University (J.N.U.), New Delhi. It was Published as ISSN 2248-9878 volume 3, Number 8 (2013), pp 923- 428.