I was a Quality Coach responsible for coaching the Career Advisors to improve their performance in providing accurate, valid, current and comprehensive career advice to the public.
My duties were as follows:
- to listen to the recorded calls and quality assure the responses.
- to identify training needs of the Career Advisors
- to plan and organise training interventions to address the needs
- to conduct one-on-one and/or formal caching sessions with Career Advisors on a monthly basis.
- to compile weekly and monthly reports on the quality of perofrmance for the staff
- to organise debriefing sessions for the staff.
- to compile training manual
- to conduct orientation sessions for the new staff
My current job title is the NQF Advisor.
My duties are to advise the public on the NQF related matters.
I advise people on the NQF levelsof the qualifications. I assist the public to navigate the NQF landscape and use the SAQA searchable databse to searc for the qualification and/or part qualifications. I also assist people with the accreditation.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more