I was a Quality Coach responsible for coaching the Career Advisors to improve their performance in providing accurate, valid, current and comprehensive career advice to the public.
My duties were as follows:
- to listen to the recorded calls and quality assure the responses.
- to identify training needs of the Career Advisors
- to plan and organise training interventions to address the needs
- to conduct one-on-one and/or formal caching sessions with Career Advisors on a monthly basis.
- to compile weekly and monthly reports on the quality of perofrmance for the staff
- to organise debriefing sessions for the staff.
- to compile training manual
- to conduct orientation sessions for the new staff
My current job title is the NQF Advisor.
My duties are to advise the public on the NQF related matters.
I advise people on the NQF levelsof the qualifications. I assist the public to navigate the NQF landscape and use the SAQA searchable databse to searc for the qualification and/or part qualifications. I also assist people with the accreditation.