- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Senior Project Manager
• Currently function as Project Manager for the Development of Combined Cycle Plant CCP 5 at Tuas Power Station. The primary responsibility is the owner's engineer role for the execution of the CCP 5 development consisting of the construction of one 400MW single shaft, with SSS coupling, combined cycle power plant. Alstom GT26 gas turbine is selected as the prime mover with duel firing (natural gas & diesel oil) capability in a 1GT+1HRSG+1STG configuration. The project also includes the retrofitting work on the existing CW cooling intake and outlet for the CCP 5, and contracts for the 400kV switchhouse equipment to export power to the Grid, upgrading of the existing Electrochlorination Plant and conversion of existing Storage Tank 6 from heavy fuel oil to diesel oil storage. The EPC contractors are Alstom Power, Toshiba and APECO. This brown field project total installed cost is around $450 million. My role includes project management, engineering management, authorities submission management, shop quality reviews, site management, plant start-up/commissioning and performance.
• Currently function as Project Manager for term services for Singapore District Cooling
• Currently function in dual role of Select Manager for the marketing and development of power SELECT business. SELECT is a specialists business line of WorleyParsons, focused on project viability assessment and development concept selection.
• Function as Project Manager for the Site Study, basis of design and Minimum Functional Specification for the Development of a 20MW Coal Fired Power Plant and Facilities in Danao, Cebu, Phillipines. The project was a green field project and included the provision for the extension of the plant for another 20MW unit. The project cost was estimated to be $30-40million, with possible multiple project locations in near future.
• Function as Project Manager for a Feasibility Study for 60MW Captive Power Plant in Natsteel Ltd, Singapore. The scope covered the determination of fuel choice of gas, coal, biomass or fuel oil for the captive concept, followed by technology selection for the power plant. Evaluation of availability, reliability and quality of power against the current purchase of power from the Grid was included in deliverables.
• Function as Project Manager for a Cogeneration Plant Development in Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad, Brunei, consisting of a 25MW gas-turbine-generator with a 100T/H steam generator. The scope covered the front-end-engineering design (FEED), targeting for a +- 10% budgetary cost estimate, and the engineering-procurement-construction management (EPCM) services for the plant till the handover.
• Function as the Administrative Head of the Instrumentation & Control Section.
• Responsible for the operation of the Section and the engineering works executed by the Section. Resource building, capability and personnel development.
• Function as Project Manager for evaluation of EPC tender proposals for a 20MW power plant in SUT Seraya for SembCorp Utilities Pte Ltd.
• Function as team leader for technical audit of SPI coal-fired and oil-fired cogeneration plants in Indonesia namely in Deli I, in Deli II, Seraya and Tangerang Plants.
• Function as technical advisor for the following projects;
− Mong Duong 1 Thermal Power Plant in Vietnam, consisting of 2X500 MW coal-fired units, as Engineer to EVN for tender preparation and evaluation.
− Hassyan Power and Desalination Complex Station P1 in Dubai consisting of a combined cycle co-generation power and desalination of capacity of 1500MW gross power output and 120 MIGD distillate water production, as Engineer to bid consortium for plant specifications, RFQ and evaluation.
− Yanbu Independent Water & Power project in Saudi Arabia consisting of a net power capacity of 1700MW and a desalination capacity of 150,000 m3/day, as Engineer to bid consortium for plant specifications, RFQ and evaluation.
− Tembusu Cogen and Utilities project consisting of a biomass-coal boilers, cogeneration units, RO units for 600t/h of process steam to costumers and 118MW of electricity. The project involves feasibility study, calling of tender, contract evaluation, detailed engineering for recticulation system and project management.
− PowerGas LNG Regasifigation Terminal on Jurong Island for the BOD, FEED, calling of Tender and Tender Evaluation.
− Power Seraya 2x370 MW combined cycle single-shaft power units detailed engineering for the balance of plants including modification for retrofitting of existing facilities and cogeneration facilities for steam users.
− Island Power Corporation 2x374 MW combined cycle multi-shaft...
Chief Engineer (I&C)
Development Resources Pte Ltd
• Responsible for the operation of the Instrumentation and Control Section and the Engineering Works executed by the Section.
• Responsible for the feasibility review, specification, engineering review and project scope execution/management.
• Projects undertaken include:
− Pulau Seraya Power Station Stage III, 3x250MW Oil-fired Plant Development
− Tuas A Stage I, 2x600MW Oil-fired Plant Development
− Senoko Gasworks Development
− Toh Tuck Gasholder Development
− Bintan Diesel Power Plant Powerhouse I, Indonesia
− Batam Diesel Power Plant Powerhouse III, Indonesia
− Hefei No. 2 coal-fired Power Station tender review, China
− Naga 1x50MW Coal-fired Power Plant Rehabilitation, Phillipines
− Batangas Combined Cycle Power Plant Tender, India
− Khandwa 1x150MW Combined Cycle Power Plant Tender Evaluation, India
− Sandakan Diesel Power Plant Development, East Malaysia
Senior Engineer (I&C)
Development Resources Pte Ltd
Responsible for the supervision of construction and commissioning of 3x250MW Boiler-Turbine-Generators and Auxiliaries at Pulau Seraya Power Station Stage II.
Engineer III (I&C)
Public Utilities Board
Assigned to Pulau Seraya Power Station as Engineer (I&C)
• Responsible for the Instrumentation and Control maintenance scheduling and implementation, fault investigation and overhaul planning for 250 MW oil-fired units.
• Responsible for the Instrumentation and Control commissioning and taking-over of the Stage I 3 x 250MW oil-fired Boiler-Turbine Generator and Auxiliaries including Water Treatment Plant, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Hydrogen Generation Plant, Reverse Osmosis Desalination Plant and Ammonia Storage & Evaporator Plant.
Engineer IV (I&C)
Public Utilities Board
Assigned to Jurong Power Station as Engineer (I&C)
• Responsible for the Instrumentation and Control maintenance scheduling and implementation, fault investigation and overhaul planning for 4 x 60MW and 3x150MW oil-fired units.
Qualifications & Certifications
National University of Singapore
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more