HS&E Systems Management
• Rigorously implement P&G environmental, health, and safety policies & standards across the plant to achieve the goal of ZERO safety incidents.
• Conducts HSE inspections, audits and self-assessments to assure a safe work place
• Assist in the management of all Personal Protective Equipment , there selection and usage
• Provide safety recommendations for new projects to make sure that the new project (equipment/ packing line etc ) will not pose any harm to the employees and to the environment
• Develop a culture to anticipate and prevent health hazardous conditions
• Investigates Accident / Incidents / Near Miss / Safety Alerts by using UPS, why why, fish bone and 6W2H systems. Prepare reports and keep documentation. Determine root cause and develop corrective action plans and prepare proper preventive measures. Identify immediate cause, system defects and recommend short and long term corrective actions
• Prepares Job Safety Analysis & Job Safety Procedures (JSA/JSP) for all tasks.
• Performs quick risk prediction (QRP) before doing a task Where written procedures are not available
• Conduct hazard surveys for unsafe conditions/locations and recommend suggestions
• Participates in HS&E Behaviors and Culture tools (BOS, OFS, SSS)
• Prepares One Point Lessons (OPL) about safety requirements
• Prepare safety reports and present summaries to management with suggested solutions
• Arrange & conduct emergency drills , safety exercises (i.e. chemical spill handling)
• Performs site risk analysis and identify emergency scenarios and develop a site emergency management plan that addresses identified scenarios (i.e. emergency exits, escape routes/maps etc…)
• Develops evacuation routes, wind socks & Safe Areas for emergencies.
• Prepares Emergency Action Plan (i.e. gas emissions , chemical spillages, process failures etc)
• Develop awareness among employees about the necessity of a safety programme in their routine activities
• Conduct Annual Safety Audits and prepare repor
HSE & Environmental Sustainability Manager
Procter & Gamble (P&G) Saudi Arabia
From February 2007
I currently work for “Procter & Gamble” Dammam, Saudi Arabia, since Feb 2007 , responsible for Environment Management, Safety Management, Sustainability & Legal Compliance for Dammam & Dubai plants.
“Procter & Gamble” is a Multinational FMCG company ,world famous in producing most favorite consumer products. Iam a Mechanical Engineer by profession .Iam reporting to Health, Safety & Environment department Manager and seven safety officers reports to me.
My P&G Experience Highlights:
Environment Management & Legal Compliance (EMS) including Environmental Auditing i.e. ENHESA
HS&E Systems Management
Environmental Sustainability & Ecological Foot Print Reduction
Plant Waste Management System
Dangerous / Hazardous Goods Transportation (DGT) System
Hygiene Engineering & Enzyme Hygiene System
Qualifications & Certifications
UET Taxila , Pakistan