Enforce safety rules and regulations in the work site.Coordinate with the management regarding safety aspects of the workers on the site.Advice workers regarding safety rules to be followed on site.Conducting tool box meetings on a weekly basis.Coordinating with the supervisors,engineers regarding safety norms.Interacting and conducting meetings with the clients regarding their requirements and safety aspects on field.Supplying safety equipment/ materials to the workers on site.
Ras Tanura Refinery K.S.A
" Cable Trays - Removal & Installation-Ras Tanura Refinery, K.S.A.
4" Stainless Steel Pipeline - PLT - 30 - Ras Tanura Refinery, K.S.A.
Installation of new supports, conduits, cable trays, conduct pulling -
Yanbu Refinery, K.S.A.
New HRSG Plant Scaffolding Structures, cables, conduits - Water and Power Plant, Marafiq, Jubail, K.S.A.
4..Asst Manager-Finance in -Charge:
AL Mashariq Trading & Contracting Company
From November 2010
24, 2010 onwards.
PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT (INDIA)
Scientific facilities CN
January 2009 - November 2010
5200 (Marine & Meteorology Colleges)
Accounts, Procurement, HR, Camp administration, Transport, Consultant and client coordination, Site management, Stores, Quality inspection & approval, Scaffolding and all MEP Installation supervision.
2. PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT (INDIA):
From January 2009 to Nov 2010
RAJARATHNAM CONSTRUCTION PRIVATE LIMITED:
➢ Supervision of site construction of modular flats on a large scale.
➢ Overall supervision of the progress on an day to day basis.
➢ Co.ordinating, delegating tasks to a whole team of personnel.
➢ Interacting with clients and full filling their requirements, as per their needs.
➢ Supervising and checking of all the materials in the site.
➢ Solving numerous problems and attending meetings for the smooth running of the project.
➢ Overseeing the scaffolding erections and it's safety aspects.
➢ Making sure that every department follows the safety rules and norms.
M/S. Asyad International Company Ltd
May 1997 - September 2008
Saudi Aramco Refinery Projects, Ras Tanura
M/S. Asyad International Company Ltd, Ras Tanura.
1. Interacting with the management/worksite foreman, Engineer.
2. Submitting status reports to the management.
3. Receiving work permits on certain occasions so that the project is not delayed.
4. Meeting Aramco personnel and Engineers to discuss the project.
5. Studying drawings and delegating work accordingly.
6. Attending Aramco Job Ex-meetings.
7. Solving problems in the site regarding labours materials.
8. Materials Arranging gate passes for transportation of vehicles.
9. Procuring materials from Aramco and supplying to the various sites.
10. Handling safety issues and supervising the safety aspects in the site.
11. Training and scheduling the workforce for Saudi Aramco certified tests. (Riggers) Welders work permit receivers.
12. Giving a safety orientation for new employees.
Repair of deteriorated pipe support foundations.
Construction of water line manholes..Installation of new cable trays, .new Analyzer shelter, new automatic drain system for the elevated flare, new 6" Stainless Steel line,
Relocation & construction of new oily water sump pit and
Renovation of NGL PLT-10 process interface building, RAS Tanura Refinery.
Bashir Radio & Electronics
October 1995 - October 1996
SAUDI ARAMCO SPONSORED CERTIFIED
Qualifications & Certifications
Brilliant Computer Centre
Centre for Professional Learning and Research India
Introduction to Computing and Information
University of Texas Austin
Information Technology Management
College and University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more