Seeking a position where I can utilize my experience and skills related to my study field in both Technical side and management side, strong language and my excellent experience with computer related environments.
Tech & Sales Manager
NEW QUALITY FIRE & SAFETY
May 2012 - May 2012
.Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that
ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for
effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding
• Recruits, tests, and hires Account Executives based on criteria
agreed upon by senior management.
April 2010 - April 2012
Gathering info from customers regarding the solution needed, for
•Seek and follow up with clients who might be willing to invest in
•Develop and hand proposals to clients.
•Achieve Annual Targets
•Build up Customer Relationships
•Develop Weekly reports
El Sewedy Cable
May 2007 - April 2010
- Directing to achieve of PM (Preventive maintenance), preparing
PM check list and PM schedules.
-follow up repairing of breakdowns for machines.
-follow up stock of spare part inventory.
-follow up the construction and modifying works for machine.
-Description the spare parts and prepares purchase requisition for
needed parts for the section by oracle program.
-Analyzing the main reasons for breakdown in machines with
- Divide the work between work team to improve the work
-manage the work of the maintenance team and try to solve any
- Performing the Quality policy for company in maintenance
- Preparing TPM (Total productive maintenance) check lists.
- Directing the maintenance and guarantee smooth run for service
unit (chillers – air compressor – nitrogen generator – electrical
generator – boiler)
- Directing the infrastructure maintenance (AC unit – Manual
forklift – air turbine - etc) and preparing Maintenance schedule
-Preparing Lubrication program & directing to achieve for it.
United Joint Stock Co. for Petrochemical Industries UJS
December 2005 - April 2007
-Handle the maintenance for rotating and static equipment.
-Organizing routine servicing schedules.
-Allocating work to a team of fitters.
-Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
-Fitting new parts.
-Carrying out quality inspections
-Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
-Fixing faults on site or arranging for replacement machinery or equipment to be installed
-Keeping production managers informed of progress.
-Organizing teams or individuals to make sure that 24-hour cover is available.
Qualifications & Certifications
Mechanical Design & Manufacturing engineering, Bachelor(BSc/BA)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more