- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From December 2012
Water & Sanitation Engneer
UMCOR - United Methodist Committee On Relief
From April 2009
From August 2005
Name: Khalid Elzaki Musa Iddress
Date of Birth: August 26, 1971
Place of Birth: Nyala - Sudan
Marital Status: Married (three Children)
Contact: Cell Phone - 0912256865 or 0923449505
January 2011 – April 2012: University of Medical Science and Technology, Masters of Business Administration – project management, Khartoum – Sudan.
1994 – 1998: Sudan University of science and technology, technical education, major in electrical engineer – Khartoum Sudan
1997: University of Juba, computer center. Automated information system – Khartoum Sudan.
1990 – 1993: Nyala high technical School – Darfur Sudan.
1980 – 1989: Southern primary and intermediate school, Darfur– Khartoum.
CERTIFICATES AND AWARDS
April 2012: Master of Business Administration in project management – specialist Project Management University of Medical Science and Technology, Khartoum - Sudan.
June 2009: completed the course of Ms Project – (UNESCO CLUBS education program – Khartoum Sudan).
June 2009: completed course of AutoCAD 2D, 3D – (UNESCO CLUBS education program – Khartoum Sudan).
February 2009: Leadership and Effective team building, British council, Sudan Khartoum.
August 2008: the scope of humanitarian aid Training Certificate, technical instruction (German federal agency for technical relief) Sudan
August 2008: theory and practical on integrated water resource management (IWRM) Tearfund and OXFAM GB Sudan
March 2007: Supervisory skills management –standard course for African management system (AF-MS) Sudan
October 2005: 100 miles for peace in Sudan 40˚ team (African Union).
December 2005: Cordaid Netherland Certificate of dedication and commitment to cordaid code of conduct.
March 2003: Diesel generator company certificate of maintenance and installation of Perkins gen sets- Sudan- Khartoum.
January 2003 – ZPEB International Oil Company certificate Service rig 2066
October 2001: Engineering council Registration certificate (Graduate technologist-Electrical designate number EC/TR/GT/2451) Sudan -Khartoum.
October 1998: Sudan University of science and technology faculty of technical Education awarded B.ED electrical – Khartoum.
April-October 1997: certificate of computer studies University of Juba Diploma in Automated information system – Khartoum.
March 1997: certificate of computer –Etgan International- Sudan –Khartoum.
- Excellent communicational skills, ability to communicate both in Arabic, and English simultaneously.
- Ability to manage large programmes in a participatory manner that will translate into transformational development.
- Ability to work beyond contracted hours, and ability to meet dead-lines.
- Ability to work in conflict, hardship and hazardous areas.
- Interpersonal ability to relate with and communicate with others from different cultural background.
- Ability to inspire co-workers in the cause of mission field work.
- Familiar with ECO and USAID fund
- Ability to operate various operation (logistic and Engineering) and administrative applications/software and hardware.
- Ability to operate machineries, including Radios, photo-copy Machines, Fax machines and computers, word possessor, programming, maintenance etc, GPS ,Codan ,VHF ,HF ,satellite programming , Vehicles and trucks.
- Valid Driving license issued in April 2002.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Software Maintenance, Internet/Mail Operation and Windows Explorer.
- Well understanding the construction ,building ,masonry ,painting ,plumping and finishing jobs . and rehabilitation
- Professional in electrical equipments and it is maintenance (cooling systems ,installations ,repairing,…. Ect)
- Familiar with vehicles maintenance and repair type (A,B and C)
February 2012 to date
Teaching the course of NGOs management and UN system –University of Medical science and Technology –Khartoum Sudan
1-Crises and humanitarian contexts
2- Mechanisms of response
3- Code of conduct for the NGOs in Disaster
4- Humanitarian relief system
5- The UN System
6- PRIORITIZATION OF EMERGENCY RESPONSE MECHANISMS IN CAMP SITUATIONS
7- The Sphere Project
9- Project Stakeholders management
10- Management of constrain
11- UN agencies and their role, responsibility and contributions
UN Military missions
May 2009 :
Water and Sanitation Supervisor - UMCOR Sudan, Khartoum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
WASH Duties and responsibility;
- Fully responsible for the overall control on WASH activities in the sector.
- Conduct the assessment about the project needs and highlight in the disaster area.
- Prepare proposal and concept prepare
- Prepare the budget for the project
- Provide reports monthly and quarterly for the stakeholders, Ohio office and OFDA.
- Identification of new project sites
- Training of technical team and the benfificiaries to ensure sustainability
- Provides the technical drawing
- Prepare bill of quantities
- Assess the water quality
- Support and set the watsan team training
- Ensure effective integration and mainstreaming of gender ,child protection as the core value in activities
- Monitoring and controlling the project input, technique and output
Administrative Duties and responsibilities;
- Provides administrative support services to the Program manager and head of mission and Watsan sector staffs on established procedures and manages to carry out all implementation activities.
- Maintain the office filing and ensure an adequate inventory of supplies of material and initiate requisition when inventory is low.
- Prepare the purchase request and purchase orders with bill of quantity
- Prepare bids analysis in both of supplier and contractors
- Coordinate with logistic team in timely deliver and receipt the materials require for the project
- Monitor the donor funds to be use in budget lines of the project
- Developed and introduce of new approaches, technologies ,methods and practices in the project sector
August 2004 to December 2005: Logistic officer/Netherland Mission in Sudan- Darfur (Cordaid).
Duties and Responsibility:
- Managed the maintenance of office and related facilities
- Taking care of power supply and the cordaid territory
- Installation of all technical devices
- Stock management(cleaning ,supplies, logistics equipment)
- Maintain of logistic filling system
- Organizing efficient transport facilities for all staff and goods within the project area (renting vehicles ,movement plans ect)
- Training and supervision of drivers and security guards.
- Organizing and supervising regular maintenance and necessary repair of vehicles
- Regular maintenance and check of all security measures in Cordaid Mission
- Regular maintenance of fuel consumption and proper documentation
January 2000 to December 2004: Electrical Engineer ZPEB Chinese oil company – Sudan (Hegleg ,Adar yei , Balyla,Banteu ,Darfur) -Sudan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess the electrical equipment needed
- Prepare bill of quantities
- Fixed and install all electrical devices
- Maintain the proper working condition of all instrument which used in compound
- Responsible of all sensor with monitor the drilling operations
- Install all type of pumps for each borehole required
- Managed and supervise all technical team
- Coordinate with the local community and Company team to achieve harmony
1996-1998 As a technician for Arbaien Technological
Duties and responsibilities:
- maintenance of refrigerators and air conditions
- installation of industrial electrical equipment
- supervise the technicians off all the workshop maintenance
- conduct the need of workshop in term of spare parts repairing materials
- maintain the competition among other workshop
English: Fluently spoken and written.
Arabic: Fluently spoken and written Tongue.
Valid Driving License: Date of issuance 19th February 2008, Expire on 18th February 2013.
●Mrs. .Jane Ohuma
Head of Mission
Khartoum – Sudan
Tel: +249 (0) 183 247405 or 254128
Email: Skye Johuma1
●Dr. Katab Khalid
Omman – Jordan
Tel: +962 796604968
●Mr. Jebreel el-Doma Sabeel
World food program Eldaein Darfur – Sudan
Tel: +249 (0) 122315521 or 0918227350
Qualifications & Certifications
sudan university - engineering
NYALA TECHNICAL COLLEGE
University of Medical Science and Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more