September 2008 - September 2008
System construct one of leading construction company with above 12,000 employees, involved in contracting work as main contractor, projects buildings, hospitals, schools, factories, etc. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 certified company.
Director –Quality, Health safety and Environment (QHSE)
• Design and development of corporate policy.
• Objectives, mission and vision setup for organization.
• Business process and procedure management.
• Corporate business strategies planning and implementation.
• Cost VS Benefit analysis.
• Implemented ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 & OSHAS 18001 procedures and achieved accreditation through BV at cooperate level for both DUBAI and ABU DHABI Offices.
• Designed and approved Permit to work for hot and cold.
• Monthly / Annual Quality and HSE statistic to Managing Director.
• Review and approval of Project specific Quality, Health, safety, environment and waste management plans. Inspection test plan, method statement.
• Risk assessment and hazard analysis of specific jobs.
• KPI’s management.
• Training for site staff and senior management.
• QHSE meetings with consultant and client.
• Advise on proper use of natural resources and proper disposal of waste generated.
• Investigation for accident/Incident reports, root causes for the incident and lesson learned communicating to all the staff and workers.
• Providing technical support for Project Managers, Project Engineers, Site Managers, and Site Engineers & Project Coordinators.
• Advise on performance evaluation, cost reduction and various decisions making.
• Advising on cost reduction, lean management and do it first right techniques.
• Coordination with external agencies.
• Advise on sustainability for projects with green building concept.
• Approval of all suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Certification of suppliers invoices
• Audits external and internal.
ckk middle east
July 1997 - September 2008
.ckk middle east specialized sub-contracting company established in 1976, core business is various types of cladding(steel, Aluminium and composite panels) and waterproofing works. I started my carrier as site engineer steps on various ladder reached to position of General Manager, when I decided for change. Great company to work provided all trainings and very vast exposure to multinational clients, where I learned to deal with multinational discipline teams.
• Management member advice on growth forecast.
• Business strategies formulation and implementation.
• Sales and operation target setup and monitoring.
• Recruitment of staff and labour’s.
• Monthly invoicing to client and certification of supplier invoice.
• Quotations and tender pricing.
• Staff appraisal and mentoring.
• Implemented ISO 9001 Quality management system year 1999.
• Coordination with BV (BUREAU VERITAS) external agencies for ISO 9001 audits and certifications.
• Price Negotiations for projects quotations.
• Approval of final settlement with contractor.
• HSE implementation for all projects.
• Retention of clients and delivery of projects within cost , time and quality
• Reduction in repairs reworks or inferior works to reduce quality cost.
• Project inspections and client meetings.
ANWAR AL ESSA
October 1995 - September 1996
I worked as Sale cum Site Engineer and played a role of Project Sales and Supervision of Maintenance/waterproofing works.
Qualifications & Certifications
SP JAIN DUBAI
Nebosh IGCE with Distintion
twi middle east
Anjuman Engineering college
Anjuman Engineering College
Anjuman Engg College,Bhatkal(U.K)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more