easy to deliver
Construction Industry (OCI)
From September 2008
in Alfuttaim Carillion - Orascom J.v in Cairo Festival city Project. He finished the huge super structure for IKEA building 30,000 sqm. With 1.5 m depth, in addition to a super structure of a Car Park 10,000 sqm. And sub and super structure of a big structure 23,000 sqm including Food Court, Cinemas (17 No.) and two floors of carparking. After that he has constructed the village which includes a dancing fountain, water fall and some weirs in addition to five buildings two stories, average area 2500 sqm for each building for restaurants Contract value: 2.5 billion L.E
Type of contract: lump sum
Owner: Alfuttaim AFGRE.
Arabian Construction Company
October 2007 - July 2008
Bel Air Project in Shaikh Zayed City - 6 October, Egypt.
Contract value: Eighty million Egyptian pounds.
Type of contract: Re-measured.
Project duration: 18 months.
Owner: Garden City for development.
The project is core and shell for 35 luxury villas and 73 town houses.
Orascom for Construction Industry (OCI)
September 2006 - September 2007
Project: City Center extension project (Carrefour).
Contract value: 100 million L.E
Type of contract: lump sum
Owner: Alfuttaim MAF.
Engineer: Hegazy and associations.
Hassan Allam Sons
Up to August 2006
A. Construction projects:
1- Central Area project in Smart Village Cairo - Alex. Desert road: (Coordinator)
A fast track project (nine months), cost plus contract with a budget of hundred million Egyptian Pounds.
The project consists of seven parts.
1 - Food court building:
6000 SQ.m. footprints area, two basements, ground floor and mezzanine floor, with a glazed curtain wall façade.
2 - Think Tank building:
1000 SQ. m. Footprints area, two basements, ground floor and mezzanine floor. The building has a shape of pyramid with a glazed curtain wall façade and is surrounded by a lake.
3 - Artificial Lake:
22,000 SQ. m. footprints area in the front of Food Court building, and surrounding the Think Tank building. The lake includes a water fall and two fountains.
4 - Tunnel:
A 140 M.L. reinforced concrete tunnel connecting the two lower basements of the latter two buildings on a level under the bed of the lake.
5 - Bridge:
An eighty m.l. pre-stressed concrete bridge -suspended over the lake- to reach to the entrance of the Think Tank building. The bridge is suspended by 4 pairs of cables which are posted by two reinforced concrete pylons 20 m. high at both sides of the bridge and supported on a single reinforced concrete footing located under the middle of the bridge and balanced through two pairs of cables connected to a counter weight single footing under the entrance of the bridge.
6 - Pump station:
65,000 SQ.m. footprints Area, underground reinforced concrete building consists of a pump room, water tank and control room. The function of the pump station is to balance water level of the lake by a mechanical system consists of pumps and valves and to filter the lake water by a filtration system consists of filters, pumps and valves. All systems are controlled through the control room.
7 - Landscape:
65,000 SQ.m. footprints area containing walk ways, sitting areas, planning areas and irrigation networks. The landscape includes all the previous 6 parts plus 3...
technical office manager
Othman Ahmed Othman Group
Sewage project in Beni Suef
- Three Pump Station
- Waste-water treatment plant.
- Three gravity pipe line networks (40 k.m.)
• Finishes works: (Samy Gazzaz Palace, Ahmed Oraby Compound, Ismalia Desert Road).
• Supervision work: Compound of Eight Villas luxury type (El Shorouk city).
• Amoun pharmaceutical factory: finishing works (Obour City).
• Supervision work: Ware house & Showroom for furniture - (steel structure - Butler) 80,000 SQM (Obour city).
• Construction management works: New Nessima Resort - Hassan Fathy style-24 chalets covered with domes and vaults - (Dahab - Sinai).
TAMS Consultants Inc
The project consists of three major parts:
1 - Syphon under Suez Canal.
2 - Main canal 76 km long including some different types of industrial structures such as bridges and culverts, (Sarabium - Ismailia).
3 - Two pump stations.
He joined as application manager
- Damietta power station: (Thermal insulation, water proofing & tile work for roofs) Total area 3000 SQM. (Damietta).
- Hilton hotel (water proofing for foundations, tanks, swimming pool, toilets and roofs, thermal insulation for roofs) (Hurgada, Red Sea).
- Al Ahram Printing house - Water proofing for foundations, basement, toilets and roofs & thermal insulation for roofs - 45,000 SQM. (Six October City).
- Paradisio resort- Water proofing of toilets (Hurhada, Red Sea).
- Mouvinpic resort- water proofing for swimming pools and water tanks. (Elqossair Red Sea).
- Camp of MFO: renovation for roofs 5000 sqm.. (Arish, North Sinai).
- 1991-1993: Kajima Corporation - Japan:
- CIB Bank (Maady grand mall branch).
- Finishing works, H.V.A.C., fire fighting and electrical works.
- CIB Bank (Abbas Al Akkad Branch).
- Japanese School
Classrooms building Gymnasium Building, Tennis court of acrylic and 4,000 SQM Multipurpose playground area of polyurethane layer (Nazlet Al Batran - pyramids - Giza).
General motors factory extension of Opel-Vectra cars; masonry work, concrete work and steel structure for conveying system of process automation.
Epoxy work for elpo tank - (Six October City).
He started his career as a site engineer
2000 low cost housing units' project
The work included surveying works, quantity surveying, and work follow-up and coordinating of time schedule through prof. Dr. Abdul Hady Hosni Office. (Al Moqattam).
Qualifications & Certifications
construction industry field. He has
American university in Cairo