easy to deliver
Construction Industry (OCI)
From September 2008
in Alfuttaim Carillion - Orascom J.v in Cairo Festival city Project. He finished the huge super structure for IKEA building 30,000 sqm. With 1.5 m depth, in addition to a super structure of a Car Park 10,000 sqm. And sub and super structure of a big structure 23,000 sqm including Food Court, Cinemas (17 No.) and two floors of carparking. After that he has constructed the village which includes a dancing fountain, water fall and some weirs in addition to five buildings two stories, average area 2500 sqm for each building for restaurants Contract value: 2.5 billion L.E
Type of contract: lump sum
Owner: Alfuttaim AFGRE.
Arabian Construction Company
October 2007 - July 2008
Bel Air Project in Shaikh Zayed City - 6 October, Egypt.
Contract value: Eighty million Egyptian pounds.
Type of contract: Re-measured.
Project duration: 18 months.
Owner: Garden City for development.
The project is core and shell for 35 luxury villas and 73 town houses.
Orascom for Construction Industry (OCI)
September 2006 - September 2007
Project: City Center extension project (Carrefour).
Contract value: 100 million L.E
Type of contract: lump sum
Owner: Alfuttaim MAF.
Engineer: Hegazy and associations.
Hassan Allam Sons
Up to August 2006
A. Construction projects:
1- Central Area project in Smart Village Cairo - Alex. Desert road: (Coordinator)
A fast track project (nine months), cost plus contract with a budget of hundred million Egyptian Pounds.
The project consists of seven parts.
1 - Food court building:
6000 SQ.m. footprints area, two basements, ground floor and mezzanine floor, with a glazed curtain wall façade.
2 - Think Tank building:
1000 SQ. m. Footprints area, two basements, ground floor and mezzanine floor. The building has a shape of pyramid with a glazed curtain wall façade and is surrounded by a lake.
3 - Artificial Lake:
22,000 SQ. m. footprints area in the front of Food Court building, and surrounding the Think Tank building. The lake includes a water fall and two fountains.
4 - Tunnel:
A 140 M.L. reinforced concrete tunnel connecting the two lower basements of the latter two buildings on a level under the bed of the lake.
5 - Bridge:
An eighty m.l. pre-stressed concrete bridge -suspended over the lake- to reach to the entrance of the Think Tank building. The bridge is suspended by 4 pairs of cables which are posted by two reinforced concrete pylons 20 m. high at both sides of the bridge and supported on a single reinforced concrete footing located under the middle of the bridge and balanced through two pairs of cables connected to a counter weight single footing under the entrance of the bridge.
6 - Pump station:
65,000 SQ.m. footprints Area, underground reinforced concrete building consists of a pump room, water tank and control room. The function of the pump station is to balance water level of the lake by a mechanical system consists of pumps and valves and to filter the lake water by a filtration system consists of filters, pumps and valves. All systems are controlled through the control room.
7 - Landscape:
65,000 SQ.m. footprints area containing walk ways, sitting areas, planning areas and irrigation networks. The landscape includes all the previous 6 parts plus 3...
technical office manager
Othman Ahmed Othman Group
Sewage project in Beni Suef
- Three Pump Station
- Waste-water treatment plant.
- Three gravity pipe line networks (40 k.m.)
• Finishes works: (Samy Gazzaz Palace, Ahmed Oraby Compound, Ismalia Desert Road).
• Supervision work: Compound of Eight Villas luxury type (El Shorouk city).
• Amoun pharmaceutical factory: finishing works (Obour City).
• Supervision work: Ware house & Showroom for furniture - (steel structure - Butler) 80,000 SQM (Obour city).
• Construction management works: New Nessima Resort - Hassan Fathy style-24 chalets covered with domes and vaults - (Dahab - Sinai).
TAMS Consultants Inc
The project consists of three major parts:
1 - Syphon under Suez Canal.
2 - Main canal 76 km long including some different types of industrial structures such as bridges and culverts, (Sarabium - Ismailia).
3 - Two pump stations.
He joined as application manager
- Damietta power station: (Thermal insulation, water proofing & tile work for roofs) Total area 3000 SQM. (Damietta).
- Hilton hotel (water proofing for foundations, tanks, swimming pool, toilets and roofs, thermal insulation for roofs) (Hurgada, Red Sea).
- Al Ahram Printing house - Water proofing for foundations, basement, toilets and roofs & thermal insulation for roofs - 45,000 SQM. (Six October City).
- Paradisio resort- Water proofing of toilets (Hurhada, Red Sea).
- Mouvinpic resort- water proofing for swimming pools and water tanks. (Elqossair Red Sea).
- Camp of MFO: renovation for roofs 5000 sqm.. (Arish, North Sinai).
- 1991-1993: Kajima Corporation - Japan:
- CIB Bank (Maady grand mall branch).
- Finishing works, H.V.A.C., fire fighting and electrical works.
- CIB Bank (Abbas Al Akkad Branch).
- Japanese School
Classrooms building Gymnasium Building, Tennis court of acrylic and 4,000 SQM Multipurpose playground area of polyurethane layer (Nazlet Al Batran - pyramids - Giza).
General motors factory extension of Opel-Vectra cars; masonry work, concrete work and steel structure for conveying system of process automation.
Epoxy work for elpo tank - (Six October City).
He started his career as a site engineer
2000 low cost housing units' project
The work included surveying works, quantity surveying, and work follow-up and coordinating of time schedule through prof. Dr. Abdul Hady Hosni Office. (Al Moqattam).
Qualifications & Certifications
construction industry field. He has
American university in Cairo
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more