Having worked within the HSE for over than nine years, I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet, and exceed the expectations for the role.
In my present role as a [HSE Manager] for [KCT Morocco] I have had many achievements and I wish to relish the opportunity to bring this level of success to you too.
If you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview, you can contact me via:
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely Khaled Asadi.
From May 2013
VVIP Palace at Ifrane, Morocco.
• Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work
• Facilitate a work environment that supports a safe and healthy culture.
• Conduct or coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety
• Perform safety audits and inspect facilities, machinery, and safety
equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety
• Investigate accidents, near-miss incidents, and occupational injuries to determine causes, install preventive measures, and manage return-to-
• Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring to employees on safety initiatives and necessary changes.
• Coordinate employee safety programs to determine their adequacy
including review of short and long term strategic safety planning and development.
• Order and maintain facility safety inventory including supplies and equipment.
• Participating in the preparation of budgets with top management.
• Work within company policy as OSHA Safety rules.
October 2011 - November 2012
• Fashion House Building at 8th Gate, EMMAR.
KHAYYAT ESTABLISHMENT for Trading & Contracting
October 2009 - September 2011
for all the company projects, Damascus, Syria.
• VIP SABBOURA VILLA Damascus, Syria, The plot area is
52000 m2 the build area is 20000 m2 consist of the following
• VIP AL BIT AL SHAMI VILLA Damascus, Syria, The plot area
is 100000 m2 the build area is 3000 m2 consist of the following
• VIP PALMYRA VILLA Palmyra, Syria, The plot area is 40000
m2 the build area is 15000 m2 consist of the following points.
February 2008 - May 2008
Installation of Riser, Clamps, Riser Stabbing, Tie In,
Bukha Field, Oman, Clients: RAK Petroleum
Date of arrival & departure: July 2008 -- Oct 2008
• Building three Platforms & Maintenance for a Pipe Line between two old Platforms, Zuluf Field, Saudi Arabia
Date of arrival & departure: Jan 2009 -- June 2009
Assistant Life Support Technician
May 2007 - August 2009
Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• 50"Meter Pipe Line Repair using a Habitat, Smart Flange,
Das Island UAE, Clients: ADMA & NDC.
Date of arrival & departure: Oct 2007 -- Dec 2007
• Maintenance for Platforms and the all Pipes Net in the Field,
Shaheen Field, Qatar, Clients: Maersk.
Safety Officer on the C.C.C.PIONEER (D.S.V)
September 2006 - March 2007
Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Maintenance for Platforms in Al Shaheen
Field, Qatar, Clients: Qatar Gaz.
Qualifications & Certifications
Centre Abu Dhabi