- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Europe & Asia market
Managing projects of supply chain and quality of excipients and APIs.
15. Managing the validation and qualification of equipments and processes across 2 sterile areas.
Greatest successes achieved are:
1. Launch 22 anticancer products to Europe & Asia market.
2. Successful Start up for 2 sterile manufacturing and filling areas, Solids and Liquids departments.
3. Managing a team to run 24 successful media fill for vials and ampoule of 2 sterile areas.
Middle East and Africa
in global quality audit team establishing auditing implementation and reporting standards.
Weighing - Manufacturing
Approval of monthly Production Plans (Weighing - Manufacturing - Filling - packaging).
February 2008 - October 2010
factory in Egypt and Middle East).
1. Supervise 4 Pharmacists and 22 Operators in production area (Central Batch Weighing - Sterile Preparation - Aseptic
Filling area - Capsule Filling - Tablet Compression and Coating - Packaging area).
2. Training for all staff (GMP - FDA - EMA - TGA and WHO regulations).
3. Responsible for Communication with MOH for Pharmaceutical License.
Khaled Ahmed El-Sayed Nasr El-Deen
4. A member in Validation committee (performing IQ, OQ, PQ and Process Validation).
5. An Auditor for internal and external supplier audits.
6. Perform Supplier Evaluation (Raw and Packaging materials).
7. Participate in preparing "Annual Product Review" Reports.
8. Startup of the two Sterile Aseptic Filling areas. Pass 12 successive Media Fill (Vials and Ampoules).
9. Startup of Solid area (Capsules and Tablets).
August 2003 - January 2008
at BRISTOL MYERS-SQUIBB EGYPT.
Qualifications & Certifications
American University in Cairo
Ain Shams University very good
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more