Continental Chef with 2 Years Experience in Star Properties of UK and USA Looking for a Job in Mumba
• Restaurant Operations Management
• Menu Creation
• International Culinary Experience • Personnel Oversight / Management
• Staff Development
• Customer Service • Cost Containment
• Special Events Development
• Quality Assurance
• Formally commended by Executive Chef for significantly improving unique menu selections and presentations.
• Streamlined kitchen operations by creating more accurate prep sheets, standardized recipe files, and product rotation systems.
• Enhanced employee retention by tactfully promoting team environment, emphasizing guest relations, and instituting a positive means of dealing with stress in a high-volume operation.
• Created increasingly complex dishes with unique flavours and textures.
• Played key role in the supervision of hot and cold food departments.
• Oversaw meal readiness for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and assisted Executive Chef with every aspect of daily restaurant operations, including food/supply ordering and inventory control.
• Demonstrated continuous commitment to reducing food and labor costs.
• Trained employees in customer service and food preparation procedures in line with high-end establishment standards. Effectively expedited dinner service.
Qualifications & Certifications
St. Patrick's College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more