1. Analyze Development Requirements obtained from Techno-business.
2. Develop New ABAP programs or Modify Existing SAP Programs to meet the business requirement requested by Techno-business
3. Provide end-user supports on how to run SAP programs and other agronomical aspects of SAP
4. Conduct continuous self-study for SAP Workbench objects and other functional modules, e.g., Logistics, Financial and HR Modules
5. Any other IT-related responsibilities that may arise under special context and seems appropriate.
Analyst Programmer (SAP ABAP)
From December 2010
September 2006 - December 2010
Sr. Executive , Information Systems.
Beximco Textiles Division
October 2006 - November 2010
Qualifications & Certifications
International Islamic University Chittagong
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more