I have a strong background in Solid Works ASNT NDT Level 2 in Radiographic Testing. Ultrasonic Testing. Magnetic Particle Testing. Penetrant Testing. Visual Testing and Microsoft Office and believe that these skills would benefit the designing and planning aspects. My work background and coursework have supplied me with excellent technical, interpersonal and communication skills and an understanding of dealing with the Quality, Inspection, NDT. My organizational and multitasking abilities are advanced.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Sunmars Steels India Pvt Ltd
Period: July 2011 to Undergoing.
• Responsible for Quality in Ascast, line inspection after fettling & visual inspection after machining, preparing documentation as per customer requirement.
• As a team leader in Quality control department.
• Day to Day planning and co-ordination of QA/QC activities.
• Take adequate measures to maintain the quality policy and quality objectives of the company.
• Coordinate with the NDT Team for the Visual, RT, UT, MT, PT, Hardness check, etc as per the standard procedures.
• Generate Documentation Inspection and Test records for onward submission to
Client Handover Certification.
• Compilation of final documentation and hand-over.
• Prepare and approve the method statements and work procedures for different applications as per the demand.
• Receive and inspect the materials, consumables and MTC's.
Solid Works and ANSYS.
DESIGN&ANALYSIS OF PTO GEAR BOX
The weight of PTO housing is more when compared range of product for same power. It is difficult to make the mould because of the shape & size of the interior of the existing housing. The shape of the housing is having problem in assembly with main gear drive and hydraulic pump. Firstly a design modification has been done on the existing model so as to minimize the weight of the PTO gear box and to provide an aesthetic look to it. The weight reduction is done by changing the dimensions of the existing model. A static analysis is carried out on the new model and it is found that, the new model confirms to allowable strength and deflection of the existing model.
DIMUNITION OF DEFECTS IN PRESSURE DIE CASTING
Pressure die casting plays a vital role in automobile industries to produce complex shape components, so the automobile industry use aluminum alloy components for its less weight and high life cycle, but the defect arises in this components cannot not eradicated, some of the major defects are...
Qualifications & Certifications
Nehru Institute of Engineering & Technology
Higher Secondary School Education
San jose Matriculation Higher Secondary School
Secondary School Education