Claim you profile
• working for Enviromill as a Porter meeting and greeting clients
• Being the first point of call
• Booking In delivery's on a daily basis via Internal In house system
• Escorting clients In and out of the building
• Answering and forwarding phone call
• Arranging couriers, booking meetings
• Working in Data Centres and Server rooms
• Relocation of Server equipment
• PC Relocations, PC decommissioning and re-commissioning
• Moving equipment from site to site
• Office moves and dealing with IT recycling and disposals.
Ishtar Performing Arts Agency
• Setting up exhibitions in and around London
• Loading and unloading flight cases and stage equipment for various types of performance's from small intimate gigs to large festival shows
• Making sure all equipment was safe and secure to use
• Dealing with containerised containers
• Driving a forklift to load and unload stock
• Dealt with clients and suppliers on a daily basis
• Had the responsibility of ensuring containers were evenly loaded in line with strict health and safety guidelines.
• This role called for the use of a computerised stock location system
• Sorting mail
• Ensuring mail was delivered correctly and on time
• Adhering to health and safety standards
• Dealing with clients on a daily basis
• This employment called for high levels of trustworthiness and confidentiality as I was entrusted with handling personal, and at times valuable documents.
Warehouse Assistant and Forklift Truck Driver
The Conran Shop
• Processing incoming stock and deliveries
• Obtaining data from the Internal computer system
• Coding stock items and allocating stock to specific locations
• Crosschecking purchase orders with invoices
• Ordering and overseeing customer collections
• Daily driving of a forklift and loading and unloading trailers
• I was also training supervisor for temporary staff.
• General removals house clearance
• Map reading
• Dealing with customer enquiries face to face and over the phone.
Qualifications & Certifications
English Literature C
Chestnut Grove Secondary School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more