Claim you profile
Compton, CA, USA
Sanyo Solar Systems
• Implemented & sustained Lean Six Sigma continuous improvement program
• Trained and oversaw a team of 30 to 45 skilled technicians, machine operators, quality control technicians in the operation of state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and work safety procedures
• Enforced safety and sanitation regulations
• Directed and coordinated the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators
• Conferred with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
• Planed and established work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals
• Inspected materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
• Observed worked and monitored gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards
• Interpreted specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers
• Maintained records of employees' attendance and hours worked.
• Read and analyzed charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs
Fire watch/Safety Monitor
• Monitor workers are following OSHA safety orders, SID and refinery safety rules
• Enforce project safety, accident and fire protection programs in compliance with corporate safety program standards
• Document all accidents, safety violations and unsafe conditions/activities
• Work closely with TIMEC initiatives
Panasonic Disc Manufacturing Corp. of America
(Molding Injection & Bonding units)
• Manage high-volume, high-speed clean room manufacturing/replication of RAM discs, DVDs, Nintendo game discs, and Blu-ray Discs
• Trained and oversaw 30 to 45 skilled technicians, machine operators and production clerks using state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment to meet and exceed company goals
• Achieved total customer satisfaction with respect to quality, cost and delivery
• Continuous on-line and off-line quality assurance to ensure world-class quality DVD products
• Completed experiments related to replication equipment: molding machine, sputtering machine, bonding machine and handling robot
• Troubleshoot equipment problems, faulty assembly procedures and labor issues that may delay production
Qualifications & Certifications
El Camino College
North High School Torrance Ca,
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more