GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
KENYA AEROTECH LTD
From April 2005
Ground Support Equipment Technician
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on company ground equipment.
• Perform complex repair on vehicles both electrical and mechanical.
• Perform diagnostic procedures on vehicles and equipment to determine needed repairs.
• Perform electrical diagnostics and repair on vehicles and equipment.
• Perform welding repairs with MIG welding; stick welding or acetylene gas welding.
• Order receive and inventory parts
• Workshop Shift supervisor Kenya Aerotech ltd.
MECHANIC (MOTOR VEHICLE WORKSHOP)
NAS AIRPORT SERVICES
August 2003 - April 2005
• Engine overhaul for both heavy commercial & light duty vehicles
• Routine service of DAF, Nissan, & Leyland vehicles
• Servicing of fuel injection systems
• Other routine mechanical repairs as assigned by the workshop manager
Qualifications & Certifications
Makerere univrsity 04
St. Paul Sigomere Secondary School
Ainsworth Street Primary School
St. Paul's Sigomere High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more