GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
KENYA AEROTECH LTD
From April 2005
Ground Support Equipment Technician
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on company ground equipment.
• Perform complex repair on vehicles both electrical and mechanical.
• Perform diagnostic procedures on vehicles and equipment to determine needed repairs.
• Perform electrical diagnostics and repair on vehicles and equipment.
• Perform welding repairs with MIG welding; stick welding or acetylene gas welding.
• Order receive and inventory parts
• Workshop Shift supervisor Kenya Aerotech ltd.
MECHANIC (MOTOR VEHICLE WORKSHOP)
NAS AIRPORT SERVICES
August 2003 - April 2005
• Engine overhaul for both heavy commercial & light duty vehicles
• Routine service of DAF, Nissan, & Leyland vehicles
• Servicing of fuel injection systems
• Other routine mechanical repairs as assigned by the workshop manager
Qualifications & Certifications
Makerere univrsity 04
St. Paul Sigomere Secondary School