Claim you profile
Director of Media
From November 2012
Created photo and video assets showcasing Uviaus line of "Video in Print"
products. Designed and developed robust website for Uviaus sales partners to direct clients to.
● Produced video portfolio of Uviaus products with much higher
production value than what was in place.
● Developed network of sales sites for two separate Uviaus sales
partners that showcased the work but was branded to the partners in order to support their sales process.
From April 2012
Contract. Worked inhouse. Filmed and edited 30+ video How To's on using the companies cameras and software. Included computer screen capture and
voice overs, as well as mobile device capture.
● Completed 36 HowTo videos from filming to final edit
● Created a consistent look and feel across all videos to match current
● Combined live video with computer screen capture and voice over to simply and clearly demonstrate various tasks
● Managed shooting and editing schedule to work around talents
availability and internal deadlines
1st CO & DP, FRANKFRANKFRANK LLC
Work with Director and Producer on preproduction, production, and post
production. Manage audio and video footage throughout various stages of projects.
● Main Camera Operator and DoP
● Migrated to Adobe Prelude to streamline content management
● Developed website
● Footage ingestion and logging
BlueTiger Coffee Services
From April 2011
Contract. Created a commercial that showcased BlueTiger's coffee service and in office coffee tasting they offer to clients. Filmed at a real coffee tasting event the company was hosting.
● Filmed live company event in a professional and discreet way
● Showcased how enjoyable the event was while also giving new
customers an idea of the process followed
● Mixed live footage with time lapse footage to really show off the excitement and activity of the event
National Marketing Campaign, Consumer Electronics
Served as Director of Photography and primary camera operator on location in Moab, Utah over 6 day shoot for the largest campaign in the companies history.
Gritty thriller love story themed editorial shoot. Photographed in Eastern Washington
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more