� Management of portfolio of commercial property containing numerous tenancies in Ireland, properties including industrial, retail and office units
� Routine site inspections and client reporting
� Day to day management of properties namely liaison with various tenants in relation to all aspects of their tenants
� Preparation of service charge budgets, analysis, expenditure control and apportionment
� Advising clients generally in relation to provisions of lease agreement and management covenants including, sublets, assignments, tenant alterations, use clauses, maintenance and upkeep
� Organisation and management of maintenance and upkeep of buildings including security provision, landscaping and janitorial staff
� Checking, approval and payment of creditors invoices
� Management of all outsourced contractor services
� Liaising with surveyors/insurers on building re-instatement valuation for insurance purposes
� Dealing with professional and technical advisors and management of smaller works
� Organising client reporting process which includes instructing and advising colleagues on property inspections, setting and adhering to strict deadlines
From July 2003
In July 2003 EBP Management Ltd. was subsumed by our sister company Blackwater Asset Management Ltd. The main rational for this restructuring was that Blackwater Asset Management Ltd. Would better positioned & have a much broader range of services to offer the property markets, we also had a requirement to establish the company outside of Cork Airport Business Park.
In the early days of establishing Blackwater Asset Management Ltd I lead the role in the development of Blackwater Asset Maintenance division, this now comprises of 5 general operatives strategically located nationally, performing the day to day requisite maintenance at the properties within the Blackwater Asset Management Ltd property portfolio.
I have since been assigned responsibility for yearly budget drafting, expenditure control, project management (new builds), address employee & contractor issues as well as ensuring the accounts payable/receivable for this division are processed accurately & reconciled (in conjunction with FC) at year end.
I am presently managing portfolio of approx, 2 no. large business estates, 30 offices properties, 20 commercial warehouse units & 2 no. shopping centre's circa 1.2 mil sq.ft.
CORK AIRPORT BUSINESS PARK
April 2001 - July 2003
Sourcing Contractors/Vendors for maintenance contracts in both hard/soft services within the business park & its office facilities.
• Negotiating Contracts for maintenance services of HVAC Systems, Gas Boilers, Fire, Alarms, Lifts, Contract Cleaning, Security, Landscaping etc.
• Ensuring all contractors comply with relevant Health & Safety Regulations
& agreed contract/service levels are delivered & meet the highest standards
required at the business park.
• Preparing & Structuring yearly budgets for park & various office facilities.
• Processing invoices for relevant budgets Facility Management, Internal Shared
Services, Park Service Charges, Exterior Block Charges etc.
Ensuring all costs for Park/Office Facilities are within relevant budgets
• Monitoring and maintaining energy costs for individual buildings via BMS System.
• Negotiating tenant rent reviews & new tenant rates, leases, etc
• Continuation of previous position within EBP MANAGEMENT LTD.
EBP MANAGEMENT LTD
September 2000 - April 2001
• Liaising with contractors relating to maintenance of all buildings(Qty 20)
• Ensuring all contractors comply with Safety & Insurance regulations.
• Resolving client's complaints in a quick and efficient manner on a daily basis.
• Ensuring clients requests and queries are dealt with quickly.
• Supervising maintenance personnel and park security.
• Meeting with suppliers to ensure that they understand and appreciate our
requirements and standards.
• Scheduling and monitoring of regular/preventive maintenance of HVAC Systems, Fire Alarms, Gas Fired Plant equipment, BEMS Systems etc within the property portfolio.
• On call in the event of an emergency.
LEAD HAND/ QUALITY INSPECTOR
Mahon Industrial Estate
Up to September 2000
• Establish customer work scope requirements.
• Confirm ship dates/production schedule with customer support/production manager.
• Perform N.D.T. inspection processes and in process inspection and end of line inspection (F.V.D.I.).
• Prioritize work in all areas, i.e. welding, machining, polishing etc.
• ensure all orders are expedited in relation to customer engine build schedule oversee the J.I.T. programme
D.D. Williamson, Little Island Industrial Estate, Little Island, Cork
• Unloading incoming materials i.e. ammonia, caustic, sulphur dioxide etc.
• Loading finished product for distribution.
• Transfer of product from tank to tank (pipe network).
• Catalyst manufacture (different chemicals)
Qualifications & Certifications
Scoil Mhic Suibhin
Cork Institute Of Technology
Aviation Authority and Military
South West School of NDT
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more