Claim you profile
Saddle Stitcher Operator,Hobbies Repairing Cars,Computers
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Only operator on dayshift asked or able to work in the folding and perfect bound departments inspecting and stacking sigs packaging and inspecting books and to help shipping and receiving with distributions, performing all duties unsupervised
Saddle Stitcher Operator
United Book Press
From July 1999
-Rosie Smith(944-4044) contact: yes
• Sole Operator of Mueller Martine Minute Man Saddle Stitcher, Hand fed, 2 twin pockets and cover feeder.
• Set -up, change head, foot, face knives, belts, rebuild stitcher heads, modify Minute Man Stitcher for jobs and repair 80% of the entire machine.
• Operate Stitcher, inspect books, package and tape boxes simultaneously.
• Only operator on dayshift asked or able to work in the folding and perfect bound departments inspecting and stacking sigs packaging and inspecting books and to help shipping and receiving with distributions, performing all duties unsupervised.
Folio Operator/Loach Operator
February 1997 - July 1999
Michael Brown or Connie Jackson(410-760-1445)contact: yes
• Operated Folio machine which cut, side stitched and taped raw material into deposit books and personal checks for banks such as PNC Bank, Merrill Lynch etc.
• Promoted to the Loach Operator, inspected personal checks for errors, fed personal checks into Loach machine that boxed and inserted items such as pamphlets and mailing label on each box for individual residents from the companies banking clientele.
• Highly trusted, selected for a high security accounts on personal checks valued over a million dollars on each account on the Loach machine.
Assistant Saddle Stitcher Operator/Bindery Associate
May 1994 - November 1996
Dean M.Williams(800-234-2973)Contact: yes
• Started on a Mueller Martine as a Bindery Associate feeding a Stitcher Model # 235 & 237, hand feed; 3 twin pocket and cover.
• Promoted to Assistant Saddle Stitcher Operator on a Mueller Martine Model # 300.10 individual pockets bundle fed with a hand operated hoist to lift and move bundles. Pockets include: 8 individual pockets movable card feeder, cover feeder and an inline direct mail head for paper labels and shrink wrap.
• Read mail bundle break downs and handed out mail tags to the Bindery Associates to be sacked and mailed.
• Trained on saddle stitcher to set-up and operate the Mueller Martine 300 on my own on.
• Promotion to Assistant Operator of Mueller Martine Model # 300.5, hand fed 7 pocket, cover feeder and 2 card feeders with inline direct mail head paper labels and inkjet mailing labels.
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics and Computer Repairs
Devry Institute of Technology
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more