Claim you profile
I have over 20 years retail management experience; was responsible for $18 - $26 million in annual sales volume for major department stores. Worked closely with all department managers, H.R., Loss Prevention, etc. Assisted in training of all sales associates as well as, all operational departments; completed quarterly audits on a timely basis; also worked as an Assistant Buyer within the Housewares Division. Also worked in specialty jewelry stores for department stores and stand-alone store environments. Concentrated on providing excellent customer service, follow up and merchandising techniques. I had always been promoted from within the organizations I worked.
Assistant Vice President of Sales
FREEDOM MORTGAGE CORPORATION
January 2012 - September 2013
NMLS # 988014
• Originated mortgage loans by working with clients to identify their financial objectives and presented appropriate loan programs to best satisfy their home financing needs.
• Developed healthy pipeline of potential loan applicants considering refinancing by providing them with positive and consistent follow-up.
• Ensured exceptional customer experience over-seeing the loan process from origination to closing and provided consistent communication and updates to customer and business partners.
• Assisted in training of new and existing processors to expedite a more organized and thorough verification process which improved origination/closing ratios.
• Successfully completed and maintained all necessary federal and state continuing education courses with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
• Maintained high level of confidentiality while routinely handling the sensitive, non-public personal and financial information of prospective customers and loan applicants.
• Participated and completed all assigned mortgage loan origination training activities and achieved and surpassed production goals.
Assistant Store Manager
BOSCOV'S DEPARTMENT STORES
September 1993 - May 2011
Responsible for $18-$26 million in annual sales volume in major department store. Worked closely with all department manager and operation managers (HR, Loss Prevention, Receiving); assisted in the training of sales associates as it relates to providing excellent customer service, selling and merchandising techniques; completed all quarterly storewide audits and administered performance appraisals to members of management within the stores.
Fine Jewelry Sales Manager
MACY'S - NORTHEAST
• Managed over $2.6 million in annual sales of fine jewelry while demonstrating and requiring compliance with corporate standards and procedures. Trained and developed sales staff of 25 in product knowledge, selling skills and customer service.
• Worked closely with buyers and vendors to determine merchandise assortment for upcoming sales events geared to specific client requests and improved inventory levels and acquired new merchandise groups.
• Created product knowledge manual utilized by all staff members to improve and increase sales productivity.
Assistant Store Manager
Opened and coordinated a Grand Opening of a new store. Interviewed, hired and trained all new department managers and sales associates. Opened store on time and under budget. Generated 4th highest sales volume for Grand Opening Weekend in company' history.
Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator
For the past year and a half, I had entered a new venture within the mortgage industry. I became a licensed mortgage loan originator (licensed in 24 states). I successfully completed all the required on-line courses and classroom sessions necessary to pass the national and various state exams. I am a current member of the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS # 988014).
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more